585,931 active members*
3,582 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

PMC load select-Please Help

We recently sent out our memory board for repair and when it came back the ladder program must of got deleted. We now have the following when we turn it on

1 load from i/o
    3 run
    4 run without pmc.

Unfortunatley I cannot remember how to reload the ladder into this machine. I do however have fapt ladder II and III and a copy of the ladder.

The machine is a Series O-MC (A028-0098-B511) . The memory board (A16B-1212-0210) does have a connector CPA7-M5 which has a DB25 connector as well as a 20 pin "honda" style connector.

If any one has the directions on how to reload the ladder it would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Thankyou in advance.

Can you see if there are EEPROMS located in locations OE1 and OE2?
    If no EEPROMS are mounted, confirm if there is a PMC-M PCB located next to to Graphics PCB or the PSU.

To use FAPT Ladder II you will need a FANUC Ladder Editing card...

For Fanuc Omc ladle is stored in the OE1 and OE2, as memory boad is fomatted ur ladle backup is cleared which was in the ram and to get it back from eprom u have to set parameter 71.6 = 1 and make power off and on ladle will get copy from eprom.All the best.

Shree
    cncrepairs2rediffmail.com

BOTTS:

IF YOU NEVER HAD THE EPROM'S INSERTED IN OE1 AND OE2 FROM YOUR MEMORY BOARD,THEN THE LADDER WAS IN THE RAM. AT THE TIME YOU TOOK IT OFF THE LADDER WAS ERASED. NOW YA HAVE TO LOAD IT AGAIN TROUGH THE SERIAL PORT, HOOK THE COMPUTER AND IN IPL MODE LOAD THE LADDER CHOOSING THE OPTION 1 (LOAD FROM I/O)FROM IPL MODE. THE LADDER WILL BE LOADED TO RAM. I SUGGEST THAT YOU INSTALL THE EPROM'S TO AVOID THE LADDER TO BE ERASED AGAIN, TO DO THAT YOU'LL NEED A FAPT LADDER CONSOLE, IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT MAYBE I CAN HELP.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

GREG.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We recently sent out our memory board for repair and when it came back the ladder program must of got deleted. We now have the following when we turn it on

1 load from i/o
    3 run
    4 run without pmc.

Unfortunatley I cannot remember how to reload the ladder into this machine. I do however have fapt ladder II and III and a copy of the ladder.

The machine is a Series O-MC (A028-0098-B511) . The memory board (A16B-1212-0210) does have a connector CPA7-M5 which has a DB25 connector as well as a 20 pin "honda" style connector.

If any one has the directions on how to reload the ladder it would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Thankyou in advance.
    fanuc ladder-111 communciation for pc-cnc fanuc o-mc (cable and procedure) [email protected]

nevermind...