Accuvance is a small business that caters to the job shop which needs parts produced in the most effective way, or has repeat existing parts that need re-evaluation to determine that the most effective way of production is in effect, so you can make a profit. I am located in San Diego California but with the internet we can have direct access to find a solution for your manufacturing needs. I have been a machinist for 15 years and I know how hard it is find good machinist. I have done lots of aerospace and am comfortable with such materials such as inconnel, hasteloy, ect.. I think that I cater to others on a national level without having a company hire a full time employee. If you have a new product that needs manufacturing I can help and if there is that part that you can't seem to make a profit on ; cycle-time to long, big burrs, tools wearing out; I can help. Since I just started this business I will give 2 free programs and procedure sheets so you can see that Accuvance is needed within your business.

[CENTER] Dedicated to Accurately Streamlining Metal Manufacturing for Maximum Advancement

Accuvance
President/Owner
Madison Washam
619 808-9093
[email protected]