584,802 active members*
5,071 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Citizen L20,L25

Hi, everyone,I would like to know, if somebody can tell me how I can get training in Partmaker Swiss Cam? I'm working in Citizen L20, L25,and are very powerfull and interesting machines,I want to lear more, and more every single day.Thansk a lot

I would think you should be able to contact part maker directly and see if they have classes, or if you purchase it they should give you training. The Citizens are a top of the line machine. I have worked on most of the L series, M series, and their new A series is great.

Partmaker does offer training classes around the country. They are also real good at answering tech questions via e-mail or online. I took the Partmaker class a few years ago and it was well worth the money.

Yeppers, Just give a call 215-643-5077. Talk to the sales rep for your area and he can set you up with training. We hold regular classes here in Fort Washington Pa, Chicago, and Los Angeles. Plus we can do onsite training at your facility but it's a little more expensive so it only works out better if your training 4 or more people.

Bill Cain
    www.partmaker.com

Quote Originally Posted by ZOSOSWISS View Post
    Partmaker does offer training classes around the country. They are also real good at answering tech questions via e-mail or online. I took the Partmaker class a few years ago and it was well worth the money.

Hello everyone I am new to this site. I used to program and operate a tornos top 100 swiss screw machine. I am now starting to get myself accustomed to a Citizen L20. The programming is quite different from what I was used to. Hopefully I'll be able to get some added help from this site. Thanks

Where in the US are you located? A friend of mine does this kind of training and knows the Citizen machines well.

http://blackstoneswissengineering.com/

Thanks for replying Pixman, I am located outside of the Reading, Pa area.