585,578 active members*
4,094 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Wink CHARMILLES ROBOFIL ALARM/MANUAL

HELLO GENTLEMEN,

THE MACHINE IS A ROBOFILL 300 WEDM, IT SHOWS ALARM "NO DIALOG WITH CCU COM, CHECK LED CODE" RIGHT AFTER POWER ON AND DOES NOTHING MORE.
    HOPEFULLY SOMEONE OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME AN OPINION AS TO WHAT SHOULD I CHECK OR WHAT THE STATUS LEDS MEAN, I AM ALSO NEEDING A PDF COPY OF THE MAINTENANCE MANUAL FOR THIS MACHINE, IF ANYONE HAPPENS TO HAVE IT AND WILLING TO SHARE IT, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

We once got Comm error UPR1. Turned out that water was dripping through the cables that come from the pressure sensor into the electrical cabinet. The cards were dried with a blower and the problem vanished.

If you ever obtain a PDF version of the maintenance manual for the Robofil 300/310 machines let me know. If you need the alarm list let me know and I can scan it for you.

WIRE CUTTER,

I HAVE THE ALARM LIST FOR THE ROBOFIL 300 ALREADY, THANKS FOR YOUR OFFER. GUESS WHAT? THE ERROR MESSAGE I GOT DOES NOT APPEAR INTO IT, IT SAYS 'NO DIALOG WITH CCU COM - CHECK LED CODE (NO ERROR NUMBER). I WANTED TO RELOAD THE SYSTEM WITH THE DISKS BUT THE MACHINE WON'T ALLOW ME, I CAN'T MAKE IT TO START FLOPPY-READING.

PLEASE CHECK INTO YOUR ALARM LIST IF THIS ERROR APPEARS THERE. IF I GET THAT PDF COPY, YOU CAN COUNT ON ONE COPY 4U2.

Hello:

No, that alarm is not in our manual either. If you know exactly what card we are talking about I could look into our machine and check the led status in that card and .
    Maybe Charmilles can give you some orientation too.

THERE YOU GO...WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CCU COM PCB (ATTACHED FILES).

THANK YOU

Hello:

Our PCBs are not the same. Yours is 8515440, ours according to the manual should be 8526520, but in reality is 8527220C. It does not come with leds but other cards which are labeled the same as yours do. All I can tell you is that in ours everything is green except for PCB 852 6090J which comes with a red status led which blinks.

If you are interested in photos of our cards with leds on please write me at [email protected] and I will send them to you. I would suggest looking at your CCU COM PCB and check for loose connections or contacts, blown fuses and simple electronic tests to components such as diodes, transistors, condensers, etc. Otherwise external help may be required.

Quote Originally Posted by SINUMERIKO View Post
    THERE YOU GO...WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE CCU COM PCB (ATTACHED FILES).

THANK YOU

Did you solve your problem sir?

Hello WireCutter, thanks for asking...

The machine is just sitting there in need of a new CCU COM pcb, the actual owner wants to share the expenses of this pcb and the whole service with the company who sold the machine to him, as stated in warranty terms. The pcb alone is about USD $4500 with Charmilles. I'm in standby with that service until they buy it.:boxing:

Don't know if your problem was fixed. but their are ways to figure it out. email me if you still have questions. [email protected]
    Alex

Cool Hello CT Tech

I will email you right away.

Hi guys, i just troubleshoot 2 unit of the robofil 290. 1 of it looks like having hard drive problem( most probably clicking dead).so i took out the 1 hard disk the test the hard drive at my place. The end user only have 1 out of 2 maintenance & troubleshooting book and the diagnostic floppy were missing. can i use new hards drive to repalce and reload the software using the OS in floppy disk. if not i need to do data recovvery at the old drive. Pls advice. Thx

[QUOTE=SINUMERIKO;566271]HELLO GENTLEMEN,

THE MACHINE IS A ROBOFILL 300 WEDM, IT SHOWS ALARM "NO DIALOG WITH CCU COM, CHECK LED CODE" RIGHT AFTER POWER ON AND DOES NOTHING MORE.
    HOPEFULLY SOMEONE OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ME AN OPINION AS TO WHAT SHOULD I CHECK OR WHAT THE STATUS LEDS MEAN, I AM ALSO NEEDING A PDF COPY OF THE MAINTENANCE MANUAL FOR THIS MACHINE, IF ANYONE HAPPENS TO HAVE IT AND WILLING TO SHARE IT, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.[/QUOTE

hi,
    Have you try to swap the ccu com board? you do PCB repairing? it might be the comm ic like max232,75176 at the board defected or might be the connector. Do you have any other working unit at ur place?

Re: CHARMILLES ROBOFIL ALARM/MANUAL

Hi do you have the robofil 310 files for this same prob. NO DIALOG WITH CCU COM, CHECK LED CODE

Thank you

Hi , I have a problem with a robofil 300, at diag step: syserr: CA00 .
    After this mssg. - stops loading...
    help

will that alarm book work for the 240?

Hello, I am having the same issue NO DIALOG WITH CCU COM, CHECK LED CODE. I have a roboform 22 did anyone solved this issue?

i have a charmilles 6020 si . after the fan was replace and switched back on it displays NO DIALOG WITH CCU COM, CHECK LED CODE.
    did anyone manage to solve this issue . if so please advise

Quote Originally Posted by madbow77 View Post
    i have a charmilles 6020 si . after the fan was replace and switched back on it displays NO DIALOG WITH CCU COM, CHECK LED CODE.
    did anyone manage to solve this issue . if so please advise
    Hello, i did, I had to buy a used replacement card and that did it, as to the cause of this board failing I still don't know, i also got a new alarm after that error 909 main low.

hello i have the com. error upr4, upr3, upr2, upr1

My machine is robofil 310, with csl-2

Can you help to to resolve this issue.

reload the software.