585,959 active members*
4,626 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > OpenSource CNC Design Center > Open Source Controller Boards > YAPSC:10V : The glue between Step/dir and +/-10V servo amp
Page 11 of 13 910111213
    Hi Lucas,

I can´t send you a pm ,.... anyway - if you need an additional beta tester - here I am ,... I have 4 Baumüller BUS 21 servodrives,...

cheers Michael

PM's don't work yet, my settings are correct and verified by CNCADMIN, but still no go.

I will send you a PM on how to contact me.
    Open source CNC electronics and accessories:
    http://users.skynet.be/ldt/CNC%20electronics/THB6064AH.html

Ayepez, Hi Lucas

Please let me know if you have 4 YAPSC PCB's, and quotate me with and without programmed PIC, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas View Post
    There"s some further testing needed, I will publish schematics etc.. when everything works as it should .

This design is compatible with Max's PCB (connector pinout) but has some changes and improvements, well I consider these as improvements :-)

- a real RS422 receiver is used for the encoder: 26LS32, capable of differential and single ended encoders and with proper line termination for high speed.
    - works on a single supply: 8 to 24Vdc, + and - 12V are generated by a DC-DC converter.
    - encoder can be connected with a DB9 or screw terminals.
    - stp/dir/enable inputs have optocouplers and can be connected using a PMinmo style flatcable or screw terminals
    - The progkey is compatible, this or Max's version can be used on both designs

I have 9 PCB"s left now for some beta-testers.

One thing might change: the drive error input and Yapsc error output, this is very basic now and might need improvement to support more models of analog drives.

Please send me a PM if you"re interested.

Hi Lucas
    Could You send me pcb of your version of yapsc-10?(.pdf or .pcb files) I found few servo amplifers and with bldc motors, and now i try to test them...
    Did You finisched your project?
    Thank you for your help, and sory for my poor eanglisch - im from poland and i'm stil learning.
    Greetings

I have problems with transfering hex file to dspic . Bootloader doesn't detect MCU. I have transfer bootloader hex file to MCU!

Any simple scheme ? Just for programming....

Viski,
    ubaci hex bez bootloadera. Mene je to mučilo nekoliko dana i onda sam našao nekakav programčić na netu koji to fino i jednostavno šutne u dcPIC tako da ti taj bootloader i Ingenia ne trebaju.
    Pozdrav!

Quote Originally Posted by Markovic Slavol View Post
    Viski,
    ubaci hex bez bootloadera. Mene je to mučilo nekoliko dana i onda sam našao nekakav programčić na netu koji to fino i jednostavno šutne u dcPIC tako da ti taj bootloader i Ingenia ne trebaju.
    Pozdrav!

Koji je to programčič?

to MaxMod

hi

I want Step to analog convertor

can u PM me for this?

I tried to PM u but looks like your msg is full

Hi Guys & Girls,
    I've just read through all of the pages of this post and am really impressed that there might be a solution to my problem! Does anyone have a link for the project files with the latest firmware? Also the YTT.exe software for serial PID tuning etc? I found this link Index of /YAPSC on the previous page, but think the included firmware was a previous version and the YTT tuning tool is not there.

Lucas - Will you make your project files available or is your version a closed project? I would be very grateful for a copy of your schematics / firmware etc. Of course I understand if you don't want to give them out as it's your work.

Thanks for your time

Re: YAPSC:10V : The glue between Step/dir and +/-10V servo amp

Hello,
    this product seems interesting. Currently I'm trying something with this, based on documentation that I found here on the internet. What interests me is it possible to find somewhere a Tuningsoftware for that controller?
    Can any of experts here be so kind and send me information where do I find this program?
    Thank's a lot...
    Best regards, Marijan.

Marijane,
    da li si našao neku logičku vezu izmedju činjenice da se Maximilian (MaxMOD) dugo ne javlja na forumu i činjenice da njegov sajt više ne postoji pa nemaš od kuda preuzeti dokumentaciju!?
    Utrošio sam godinu dana na obe njegove varijante i rezultat je mršav. Program za konfigurisanje parametara mu nije doradjen i sad da li je on to namerno ostavio tako ili ga nije znao doraditi ostala je enigma. Ako pogledaš i na ostalim forumima sve teme u vezi ta njegova dva drajvera su ostale nedorečene.
    Možda je bolje da potražiš neke druge varijante drajvera jer se situacija sa ovime razvodnila i niko se nije pohvalio da je postigao pun pogodak sa ovime.
    Pozdrav!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S55g8TwhIOM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMtgM7PDN44

P.S. na linkovima vidiš snimke sa poslednjih testiranja dva dc motora. Bez opterećenja davali su (naizgled) dobre rezultate ali kad sam ih ugradio na strug i pod opterećenjem drajver je pokazao da nije dorastao zadatku i da je velika razlika izmedju testa na stolu i rada na stroju. Zatim, vrlo je osetljiv na uredjaje oko njega pa ga i najmanji relej u blizini remeti i stvara zbrku. Stavljao sam filtere, prigušnice....trošio novac bez veze i na kraju sam od drajvera sa dsPIC32F4012 odustao.

Slavol warum schreibst du nicht auf englisch wie alle hier ?
    Privet pochemu ti ne gaborim angliski jasik ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Tkamsker,
    this is my reply to Marijan who speaks the same language as me.If you're interested in what I wrote uses:
    https://translate.google.ba/?hl=hr&tab=wT#hr/en/
    Best regards!

P.S. http://www.tkamsker.at:8080/web/pub/elektronik

Hello Slavol.
    Thank You for Your answer. I must say that You are right in this that we can't find nothing about YAPS anymore. It's possible that the main reason for this is that this driver works poorly.
    Thanks again for Your advice.
    Can You recommend some other self made servo driver beside the well known uhu?
    Thanks again.
    Best regards.

dev0 Guest

Re: Ayepez, Hi Lucas

I have the same problem as visky. I can flash the btldr.hex to the dsPic but after that i can´t connect to it with the ingenia bootloader software.
    Can i flash the YAPSC10V.hex directly to the pic ?

If someone need the YYT Software, here.

I had a bit of a problem but when it is up and running for a few mas one of them is WEEKE BP 5

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...8V0RVqg/videos

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weeke 1.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	241230

dev0 Guest

@aluplastvz Can you explain the steps for programming the dspic ? Are changes to the configuration bits required ?

dev0 Guest

Ok finally i got my first board up and running.

Attachment 241482

Let me explain the steps to flash the board.

You need :
    • MPLAB X IDE
    • MPLAB C30 C COMPILER
    • YAPSC:10V files
    • YTT Tuning Software
    • a USB to UART device, my first attempt was a USB->Serial Adapter but that did not work. Now i use a Arduino for communication
    • and finally a pic programmer, i have a pickit2 clone

Do some preparations : Install MPLABX and MPLAB C30 Compiler, extract the YASPC:10V files, install YTT Tuning Software, connect your pic programmer with the P3 pins MCLR,PGD,PGC

In my example i powered the board from an external 5V source (ATX PSU)

Attachment 241486

First you need to import the bootloader (btlr) project (written in MPLAB v8) into MPLAB X
    Attachment 241484

then select the btlr.mcp in the \bootloader\source directory click next
    Attachment 241488

click next again and choose the connected pic programmer you use
    Attachment 241496

click next and select the C30 compiler
    Attachment 241490

on the next screen i choose "use project location as the project folder" and click next and finish
    Attachment 241492

Now you have your imported project files on the left side and you can click on the "Make and Program device" button
    Attachment 241494

Install the "IBLInstaller" from the /bootloader directory and follow the intructions in the readme file
    /ibl_dspiclist.xml : you will have to update the original file in
    C:\Program Files\Ingenia\dsPICbootloader\

Connect your UART device to P3 pins TXD RXD, if you use an Arduino you have to short the pins RESET and GND to hold the MCU in reset mode
    Attachment 241498

Power off the YAPSC board and start ingeniadsPICbootloader GUI, select your com port and 57600 baud
    Attachment 241500

Click "configuration done" and "OK, my platform is shut down"
    Attachment 241502

Power your YAPSC board and it will detected
    Attachment 241504

Select the YAPSC10V hexfile from the files and click on write
    Attachment 241506

Now finally close the ingenia gui, start the YTT Software, power cycle your YAPSC board click connect and you got it
    Attachment 241508

I have 6 boards left over, when i get 4 to work i offer these 6 ones to anyone how needs them.
    Attachment 241480

Sorry for my english, maybe I could help somebody with these instructions

Fantastic work!

I would be interested on 4 of those boards.
    Best regards,
    Miguel

Page 11 of 13 910111213