500,587 active members
6,804 visitors online
Register for free
Login
    Registered

See me at NAMES April 18-19 2009

Hi,

I will be at the NAMES show in Toledo, OH this April 18 to 19. There will be at least a couple other EMC representatives there. I'll have my minimill doing rigid tapping and some other demos. I also have made up a jog pendant that is real nice.

I also will have a breadboard demo with a Panasonic brushless servo motor, and my commutation encoder converter for those motors.

I hope to see you there!

Jon

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by jmelson View Post
    Hi,

I will be at the NAMES show in Toledo, OH this April 18 to 19. There will be at least a couple other EMC representatives there. I'll have my minimill doing rigid tapping and some other demos. I also have made up a jog pendant that is real nice.

I also will have a breadboard demo with a Panasonic brushless servo motor, and my commutation encoder converter for those motors.

I hope to see you there!

Jon
    Well, NAMES was a blast, as always! I'm still coming down from the rush to get everything ready, and all the interesting people I talked to there! Now, I'm running full steam ahead getting ready for the EMC Fest in Wichita later this month.

Jon