585,996 active members*
4,725 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > CNC Swiss Screw Machines > Sub-Spindle Ejector for Tsugami NP-20

Cool Sub-Spindle Ejector for Tsugami NP-20

I have purchased a Tsugami NP20C and the mechanismthat attaches to the sub-spindle so a completed part can be ejected into the parts catcher is missing. Not sure what it looks like.... assume it is something I can make. I have contacted REM Sales and they would have to request prints from Japan to make these parts. I am assuming there is a couple of bushings.... a bracket and a rod to attached different tips to depending on the material that is being used. Can anyone help????

NP20 ejector

This ejector is made up of a hollow rod, 2 bushings and a Dublin rotory coupling, this fits into the back of the sub spindle, the Dublin coupling has a 1/8in pipe connected to it and air or liquid flushes the collet out, the 1/8 pipe also keeps the coupling from rotating and allows the rod to rotate with the sub spindle by means of a bracket.

Thanks for the reply

Tsugami Man.... Thanks for the reply.... any idea where I can get some measurements so I can fab up the needed parts? Also, do you know the M Code that fires the air blast. Found the line that should be attached.... talk with a helpful fella from Tsugami said M27 or M28..... neither of those work and it is not shown in the manual.... Thanks

NP20

I will try to get dim and pics tomorrow and send to you, i have a NP32 that i am currently rebuilding and the ejector is out of the machine. send me an e mail to [email protected] that i can reply to with pics.

Hi Tsugami man,

Even i have NP 32 and also don't have the ejector. Can you help me?
    also i need help in bar feeding, i have ALPS bar feeder with this machine, can you tell me what m codes or sub program should i use at the end of the program. Can you send me the structure of it.?

Thanks in Advance
    chetan
    [email protected]