Hello,I am in the middle of retrofitting a cnc punch machine with a newer PC based controller system with newer servo motors and drives.I had purchased 2 sets of servos and drives off EBAY that consist of 2 Sigma II SGDM drives and 2 sgmah motors,the drives did not come with any cables.So my problem is when I went to bench test and start tuning my servo sytem with my motion contoller I get a fault as soon both amps power up, and that is AC9.That fault pertains to the absolute encoder not communicating with the drive.So after reading the manual i find out if you unplug,or somehow the battery dies on you, you have to reset the encoder with the "FN008" param.so when I try the resetting procedure,I get a "NO OP" flasshes for a second its not allowing me to reset.Since the system did not came with any encoder cables,I made my own using 6 pin firewire cables because the encoder conn,is basically a firewire conn.I varrified the 3.6 volts,5 volts for the encoder itself is reaching the encoder,and it is.After about 3 hours of rechecking connections and varrifying params,I decided to call Yaskawa tech support,and basically the'ye saying I needed to by 2 of their $160.00 encoder cables.I dont buy it,the cable I made from a firewire cable,is shielded high quality,probably better quality than OEM.So is their anyone came acoss this fault,any help would be GREAT!