585,761 active members*
4,033 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Retrofits for Cybermation and Lockformer CNC Plasma

Retrofits for Cybermation and Lockformer CNC Plasma

Plasma Technologies, a leader in CNC plasma systems integration and retrofits is pleased to announce a low-cost high-value retrofit kit for Cybermation and Lockformer plasma cutting machines. The retrofit is an ideal solution for HVAC shops that have a failing Cybermation or Lockfomer system and don’t want to purchase a new machine.

The kit includes everything necessary to replace all the old electronics with brand new motors and controls. A Hypertherm Automation Edge Ti is at the heart of the system. This controller features a 15” color touch screen with a single station operator’s console and built in servo amplifiers. The Edge Ti with its compact size and easy to use software is ideal for sheet metal applications. Also included in the package is MTC software’s Design2Fab and Turbo Nest programs, which give customers the necessary tools to easily create complete duct-fitting layouts while reducing the scrap generated. The software package includes a complete library of shapes and generates flat pattern sheet metal layouts and all necessary labels.

This complete package is being offered at just $19,995 for Cybermation systems and $22,000 for Lockformer systems. For more information please visit our website www.PlasmaTechnologies.com or call us at 603.632.4567

I will vouch for PlasmaTechnology's capability....they have been in the Plasma / CNC cutting machine business for many years....working on everything from small 4 x 4 entry level machines up to 60' x 300' shipyard plasma /cnc machines.

Keep up the good work Alan!

Jim Colt

Plastec, the Edge Ti system looks very professional! Do you have any more info about the system, software etc? I´m keen to use this complete package for my DIY plasmatable

Hi Vavido,

The standard package comes with 2 axis 250w DC drives with brushed motors but we can expand it up to 4 axis. What will you be using your table for? The software that comes with this package is geared toward HVAC work but we have other solutions available as well. You can download a demo of the Ti's software to try out here http://www.plasmatechnologies.com/do...edge/setup.exe

Let me know if you have any more questions.
    www.PlasmaTechnologies.com

I´ll use my table for cutting thin sheets, 0.6 to 1.5mm. I´ll definitely try the demo, thanks for info!