585,930 active members*
3,721 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Laser cutter from China

Hi

I want to buy a laser cutter/engraver from China.
    I am located in Australia and have had a look around for the local importers such as Redsail and XYZTech, but the markup that these companies are adding is simply ridiculous.

I would like to have some feedback and advice from anyone who has experience importing a machine directly to Australia.

Also what would be the best choice of machine as they all cost about $5000USD (100W)?

Thanks.

"but the markup that these companies are adding is simply ridiculous."

If you do a search, you'll probably get a better idea why they mark them up. Getting some of those machines up to speed seems to be problematic at best. I have no direct experiences with these machines, just making an observation.

laser from China

Dear sir,
    Here is Amanda Liu from China, JQ laser. Glad to see your purchase information in the forum.
    We,as a manufacturer of all types laser machines, have exported laser machines to more than 50 countries. And we have customers in Perth, Austrialia.
    If you will import a laser machine to Australia, it is easy. That you need to do is clear customs when the machine get your port. One point is very important, some ports in your country is strict. So no matter who will be your supplier, ask them about the machine packing. This is my advice.
    Then i would like to recommend you JQ laser machine.JQ laser have a good reputation in China and many other countries. Lens and rails are very important parts of machine. JQ laser adopts imported famous parts which is duration and good quality.
    Different machine with different price. So i can not say the price of 5000usd with 100w laser tube is high or low.

Looking forward to your reply!
    Best regards and warm bless!
    My Mail: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    Tell: 0086-531-88976878
    Cell: 0086-15069087028
    Please visit us at www.jqlaser.com.cn

Quote Originally Posted by techasist View Post
    Hi

I want to buy a laser cutter/engraver from China.
    I am located in Australia and have had a look around for the local importers such as Redsail and XYZTech, but the markup that these companies are adding is simply ridiculous.

I would like to have some feedback and advice from anyone who has experience importing a machine directly to Australia.

Also what would be the best choice of machine as they all cost about $5000USD (100W)?

Thanks.

JQ LASER best suggestion from JQ laser
    my friend, for a laser cutting machine, laser tube is the most part, please confirm the lser tube when you buy.
    our JQ laser machine use some internationally advanced parts, such as reci brand laser tube, square rail from Taiwan, lens from USA ...
    my friend, JQ laser has many models with different sizes and powers, can meet all the needs of Customers, hope we can help you.
    Msn:[email protected]
    E-mail:[email protected]
    Tel:0086-15552507932,0086-0531-88976878
    website:Laser engraving machine?Laser cutting machine from China JQLASER.

Hello techasist, this is Tonny, we have about 10 machines in Brisbane, if you interesting, I can let some of our user show the machine to you, we are from China. you budget for this machine is no problem

Instead of going for particular Chinese brand I want to suggest you to go for a quality and output which you will get from laser cutter. There are many types of laser cutter available in market. I am recommended you to go to the market and even it depends upon your use to choose best laser cutter.

Smile Re:help you to find the best laser

You can easily get the Chinese laser from the market or online but you never find the quality that you want...
    So i suggest you to find the laser machine by its quality and brand....
    needham-laser.com