585,967 active members*
4,528 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

mazak integrex tool measuring for subspindle

I worked lately on integrex machines with matrix control and when we need to measure a tool that we are going to use horizontally on the side of the subspindle, we just do autoset and the same value enters automatically in the tool data (but negative). However, this week I had to do the same on an integrex 200ys with fusion 640 control. This control doesn't have the autoset like the matrix. What is the best way to measure the tool to use it horizontally on the subspindle? We can teach it off of the part on the sub but if we do so, we can't run a program using a transfer part because the offset of the transfer screws everything up. Playing around with it, I was able to measure a tool but the measure had no logic to it (-32 inches or so) I tried to find a constant value that I would had to every tools measure horizontally on the tool eye but again, nothing seemed to be the same. Is there a better way? is there a constant value to add?

[email protected]

I work on a intergrex 200 sy II i define the tool to the sub. When i entering the tooldata page and mooving the cursor to the tool date for the tool pointing to the sub a auto setup botton will appeare in the buttom of the screen.. Sorry my bad English..