585,951 active members*
3,762 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

NEED HURCO HELP

ANYONE ONE IN ORLANDO AREA GOOD WITH HURCOS HAVE BOBCAD GIVE ME A CALL 321 B624 3387 NEED HELP

Gosiger Inc. is the Hurco rep and they're in Ocoee, 407-656-1411

Good luck with B.C., been there, done that, gave it away for free. Got OneCNC and never looked back.

we spent a load of dosh on bobcad over here in the uk & when it came for some help & training they were useless ! , brilliant at taking your money but useless after that .
    we will prob go onecnc as they have some good guys in the midlands

steamer .

We too spent a lot on Bobcad for our Hurco KM3P's and wish we hadn't too. Originally we got V17 a few years ago and the support was good, simply because it was supplied to us by "the guys in the midlands" who moved on to sell /support ONECNC. I've never used One CNC so can't comment on it.
    We persevered with the old V17 of Bobcad until a couple of years ago and ugraded it....oh dear, support is now in the USA and virtually non existent, they just try to sell you more crappy upgrades instead of sorting out the issues you have! Infact if you contact support they never ring back....but the sales guys do, and boy do they!!!!
    Now switched to Solidcam.....bliss!

What version of BobCAD are you using? What is the problem that you are experiencing? My current employer has a seat of Bodcad v18 and v20 that I use to program Haas and Fanuc mills. I also have some experience programing Hurco Ultimax controller on the BMC and VMX series mills when I was employed with my previous employer.

I've played with a VM1, KMB1, and TM6 never Bobcad though. I am in Orlando. What do you want to know? Also please find your caps lock button. I dont want to call and you yel at me which is what I expect.

The only interaction I had with Gosinger is when they sent a $100/hour, slow tech to repair a 14x40 lathe that had been crashed.
    CNC Machinist & Engineering Tech
    B.S.M.E. Student (Graduate 2013 @ UCF)