584,879 active members*
5,142 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Daewoo/Doosan > DAEWOO 8 Steady rest pressure alarm, External feed hold alarm

Exclamation DAEWOO 8 Steady rest pressure alarm, External feed hold alarm

We are a small machine shop located in Idaho. This is my first post on this site so first i'll say hello to all that read this. Anyways we have a Daewoo Puma 8-s and a couple days ago it was making some rattling noises next to the bearings in the back. We have that fixed but there are a couple of alarms that we can't get to go away nor know how to. The first alarm says (STEADY REST PRESSURE DOWN ALARM). I have no idea what that is nor how to get it off. The second alarm is (EXTERNAL FEED HOLD (OP PB SW) ).. If you could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated, as most of you know business isn't the best these days and we can't have that machine not running. Anyways thanks alot we appreciate it and hope you can help.

The Men at Double Eagle Custom Hardware

Check your hydraulic pressure

Does your machine have a steady rest?

dUKE

FIRST PLACE, bILLY, YOU DON'T HAVE A STEADY REST ON OUR MACHINE. tHR ALARM ID POINTING YOU ELSEWHERE, tHOSE INDICATIONS ARE WELL HIDDEN IN THE BOOKS, OBVIOUSLY THERE IS A FAULTY RELAY, OR PRESSURE SENSOR. SIMPLE TO FIX. sEE YOU IN COURT VERY SOON, AND START PACKING, I;LL HAVE YOUR HOUSE. BUT HEY, YOUR SLANDER AND LIES TO THE IRS SHOULD GET YOU ROOM AND BOARD FOR YEARS,,GOD HELP YOU. THERE ARE MAJOR STATE PROSECUTIONS COMING IN ADDITION TO THE TORTS. bEING A BULLYING TYRANT AIN;T ALL IT'S CRACKED UP TO BE IS IT? yOU CALLING YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN IS LIKE JEFFEREY DAHMER CALLING HIMSELF A VEGETARIAN. i HIRED STROTHER, AND YOU ARE GOING DOWN, HARD, GOD HAAVE MERCY ON YOU. dUKE

I think we have now entered into the twilight zone.........