586,011 active members*
4,693 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

DX-32 controller post

Hi all,

Does someone have a Mastercam post processor for a BP Discovery 308 w/ DX-32 controller that they would be willing to share for a small thank you? Perhaps I can buy dinner for you and a friend, wife, girlfriend, you choose. LOL Additionally, any opinions on which of the default PP would be a good start for the DX-32?

Before you ask, or make a statement, I have no Mastercam support. Why, I work for a good size company and at my request they are letting me into programming after hours for the self training. All of our machines and PP are late model. The BP Discovery is my own machine. So, I am on my own. At least I don’t have to pay for MC. Used the money to buy cool stuff, like Kurt 3600 vise, (awesome) and all the other needs like coolant, refractometer, test indicator, tool holders, bla, bla, bla

Thanks
    CD

Quote Originally Posted by Cellar Dweller View Post
    Hi all,

Does someone have a Mastercam post processor for a BP Discovery 308 w/ DX-32 controller that they would be willing to share for a small thank you? Perhaps I can buy dinner for you and a friend, wife, girlfriend, you choose. LOL Additionally, any opinions on which of the default PP would be a good start for the DX-32?

Before you ask, or make a statement, I have no Mastercam support. Why, I work for a good size company and at my request they are letting me into programming after hours for the self training. All of our machines and PP are late model. The BP Discovery is my own machine. So, I am on my own. At least I don’t have to pay for MC. Used the money to buy cool stuff, like Kurt 3600 vise, (awesome) and all the other needs like coolant, refractometer, test indicator, tool holders, bla, bla, bla

Thanks
    CD

I am looking at buying a 308 with a DX32. I am using mastercam and need a post for the DX32 as well. THis is my first machine, so I am just learning, but I believe I am dead in the water without a post file!

I am hoping you were able to locate one and might be willing to help me out.

I do have experience in solidworks and I have been working with mastercam for solidworks, so if there is something I might be able to help you with I would be glad too.

Cellar Dweller

I have a Bridgeport Explorer with a DX32 control. I would like to program using the canned cycles or possibly Master Cam. Please send me your phone number or give me a call at 989 798 6581.

Regards,

Bob Adams