585,761 active members*
4,164 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > OpenSource CNC Design Center > Open Source Controller Boards > Source for Allegro 5804B IC's - Qty 10???

Source for Allegro 5804B IC's - Qty 10???

I would like to source 10 of the old Allegro 5804B Stepper driver IC's, but appears that they have become scarce... Have tried Digikey, mouser and Newark...

Any info greatly appreciated... I have a 3-Axis pcb freshly etched and 2 single axis PCBs to populate (really I just need 5, but figure I'd get 10 if I could find them...

Thanks in advance...
    Frank
    www.theworkshop.ca

Phil, Still too many interests, too many projects, and not enough time!!!!!!!!
    Vist my websites - http://pminmo.com & http://millpcbs.com

Phil,

My mouse hovered over a direct Email to you, but I thought that since you've done so much for the cause of "Open Source - CNC" I'd not pester you with such a mundane request...

Thanks a bunch!!!
    Frank
    www.theworkshop.ca

Quote Originally Posted by FrankG
    I would like to source 10 of the old Allegro 5804B Stepper driver IC's, but appears that they have become scarce... Have tried Digikey, mouser and Newark...

Any info greatly appreciated... I have a 3-Axis pcb freshly etched and 2 single axis PCBs to populate (really I just need 5, but figure I'd get 10 if I could find them...

Thanks in advance...
    www.hobbycnc.com

Dave Rigotti

Dave,

Thanks for the reply...

I had tried one other Controller company about getting just the drivers but didn't get a response... As I realize that the drivers are a part of thier bread & butter I wasn't surprised, and understand completely...

I'll contact you off-forum via the HobbyCNC site - Contact Info and arrange PayPal Etc...

Thanks again!!!
    Frank
    www.theworkshop.ca