Hi there,
I have a haas VF0E. I run solidworks 2007 with camworks 2007. I have been using them for a couple of years now but i have come to a point where i need to make a small change to my post.

The reseller has given me the two files needed to make the post work in camworks, i.e. the .ctl file and the .lib file but they never gave me the .src file which is what i need to edit it, and they seem to have lost it or at least thats what they are saying.

I don't want to start from scratch as the base camworks/haas .src file (which i also don't have) needed a lot of mods to work. I actually have a few mods done to my own post but unless there is a way of recreating a .src file from the files i have then i am screwed.

Has anyone got a camworks haas VF post (metric) that works well and that i can use to modify back to my old post.

I don't want to try to write one from scratch, firstly because my grasp of UPG is simple at best but also the base post needs so much testing to check and tweak it through from my experience. I need it to be as reliable as my current post and not have to worry about watching it through for a couple of years of work making sure all the rapids are output in safe areas etc.

All help greatfully recieved.

many thanks
Dom B