585,930 active members*
3,954 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Lnc 510i controller, spindle speed.

Lnc 510i controller, spindle speed.

I have recently bought a router with a Lnc 510i controller and I have a problem where I cannot change spindle rpm with the controller or gcode.
    The buttons for manually changing the rpm on the controller dont even work.
    It is possible to change rpm down from 24000 by adjusting the inverter, but thats not very good when you are running a number of different tools on the part your cutting.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Joblo,

Did you resolve that problem? How were your experiences with the LNC510?

I'm in the market for a machine and would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
    N

Hello Nash

I got that problem fixed.
    A lot of the parameters on the controller were not set up properly when I bought the machine from china and I was not sure what they should be.
    But the LNC people were very helpful and we eventually got it sorted.
    I have found it to be quite a good system since I got the bugs sorted out.
    Although I have not had a lot of experiance in other control systems so I dont know how it compares with some of the other ones, but it works quite well for me now and I find it quite good to use. By the way the router I use is a GAV48Rt1 router from GA hawk in china.

( Part of the problem I had just after I got the machine was that I was not able to contact the chinese man that I bought it off, if he went under or what I still dont know, but that is what made it so much harder to figure it out.)

Hello

I recently bought machine from china with LNC 510i controller too, but I think it is not properly installed. I have problem with Zero point returning function- when I press it, only Z axe is returning to home position, but X and Y axes is not moving. Can you help me sort this problem, because company from China can’t give me answer, they have holidays now (New year).
    I would appreciate that, if you need some information about machine I can send some photos too.

Best regards
    Dmitrijs

LNC 510i

Hello Serafs

You could try pushing the gantry to different positions on the table if you think that it is all wired up right. I had some trouble getting our router to zero when we were setting it up.
    Who did you get your router off and what model is it?

Quote Originally Posted by joblo View Post
    Hello Serafs

You could try pushing the gantry to different positions on the table if you think that it is all wired up right. I had some trouble getting our router to zero when we were setting it up.
    Who did you get your router off and what model is it?
    Hi joblo

Yesterday I solved this problem, in parameters for X and Y axe zero point returning speed was just like for Z axe, but it was too slow. Now it works fine, but today I had some mechanical problems with tool change (will try to improve it)

Company name which sold us this router was Jinan GONGMING Machine equipment, and router name- DM-1325. But when I was in China I understood, that in Jinan they have a lot of small and bigger companies- clones which makes such type of routers. They use same parts for machines, so there is no big difference where they and which company exactly assemble them.

How do you like the controler, i have a 310 on my lathe and it works great for me.

It’s quite good, but I can’t compare, because it is only second controller which I have tried. Maybe it would be better if it had touch screen.

Is there a video or something to help me setup my lnc 510i router? I have never setup a inline tool changer.

Did you talk to Jeff at broussard inc. ? I would talk to him first, if you cant get it going i might be able to give you one of the peoples email direct to LNC. But Jeff is there Sales Rep for america and knows the control, if he doesnt he is going to talk to LNC direct anyways.
    Let us know what happens
    Helmut Jr

You could also ask Bonnie Huang at LNC for help if yor machine supplier is not available.

I need help getting this 510i up and running ! installed the programs for Ethernet but wont communicate . does some one have a video of this , what they did to get this going ?
    talked to Jeff and got it into English. , Thanks Jeff btw.

We can help you wth your LNC CONTROLLERS

If you need help with your LNC CONTROLLERS send us a e-mail and We would (group) help you out.

Jeff

Can you tell where you can find online instructions for basic setup?

LNC CNC Machine Controller LNC-510i

Parameters will vary depending on what brand and type of spindle, servos, etc that you have.
    What brand and model of machine do you have.

Smile how to program a 510i controller

Hi Jeff

A friend of mine bought a LNC router with a 510i controller, how can we get it to communicate via ethernet, any help will be appreciated.

Regards
    Wally46

Did you set the parameters right to communicate via ethernet or RS232.

LNC Controller Support

I recently purchased a Superstar M30H CNC Router with an LNC 510i Controller from China. With only basic knowledge of how to use the LNC, along with receiving very limited information on how to operate the entire system, we were at a standstill. Luckily, I came across this forum and contacted Jeff with Broussard Enterprises. With his help, our machine was fully functional in no time. I would like to publicly thank Jeff for his help and patience, and highly recommend contacting him for support!

Thanks again!
    -Matt

With Thanks

I to contacted Jeff Broussard by email and phone

I have a LNC M510i Controller

After having issues with offsetts and tool changers, a couple of late night phone calls and emails have got us up and going.

He is easy to ask questions even if it may sound stupid, he will give the answer.

I am looking forward to continue working with him via long distance.
    so if you need help contact him PLEASE....

:cheers:

Cheers
    Peter

Re: Lnc 510i controller, spindle speed.

Hello There

I fond this tipic about the cnc controller LNC 510i, and would like to know some questions about it.

does it run with 3D programs?
    can i use aspire to make the Gcode?
    if so, i don't see any postprocessor in aspire to run this control

regards

Noel Nogal