585,676 active members*
4,680 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > Moldmaking > Looking for production mold manufacturers

Looking for production mold manufacturers

I am looking for a full service plastic injection molding manufacturer to quote a project I am working to develop. Need bids from Canada, Mexico, USA, and China. I need to make this happen as quickly as possible. PLEASE HELP!!!

Chris

Chris,

we can provide a full service plastic injection molding from product design to final parts delivery. Please send your RFQ to us for quote reference.

Best Regards
    Michael.lee
    [email protected]

Chris,
    We would be very interested in looking at your project. Please email your part data and any other requirements.

Thanks,
    Doug Pryor
    David Wolfe Design, Inc.
    Akron, OH
    www.davidwolfedesign.com
    [email protected]

I know a few places, but it depends on what your making. They may or may not have the necessary equipment.
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Looking for production mold manufacturers

[QUOTE=HAMMER66;622669]I am looking for a full service plastic injection molding manufacturer to quote a project I am working to develop. Need bids from Canada, Mexico, USA, and China. I need to make this happen as quickly as possible. PLEASE HELP!!!

Chris,

I have sent you a filled NDA several days before, but till now no response from you. So I send you message here to have a check.

Regards,
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by HAMMER66 View Post
    I am looking for a full service plastic injection molding manufacturer to quote a project I am working to develop. Need bids from Canada, Mexico, USA, and China. I need to make this happen as quickly as possible. PLEASE HELP!!!

Chris
    Any results yet??
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

injection molder and in house mold making

hi, i would like a chance to quote on the work .
    we are an injection molder with a fully operational mold building facility.
    if you would like please email details to
    [email protected]

with the slow economy it would be a great time to get cost effective pricing and fast delivery.

I think the work was awarded already.
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

We are Progressive Plastics located in beautiful down town Elwood Indiana. We are ISO 9000. We do everything from medical to military. We do new tools, old tools, repair, and engineering changes in house. We would entertain quoting your part. Send us Igs, dwg, edrawing, or paper drawings on napkins. You can reach us at the following: Progressive Plastics 2200 South J street Elwood, IN. 46036 phone 765-552-2004 fax 765-552-7773 or email at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] MIke and David are the owners I am the indentured tool maker. We are a molder/tool shop with 7 presses from 75 to 700 ton clamp. We run any material even PVC. Our tool shop is 2 man with 80% of the machines being cnc 3 and 4 axis. We build 4-7 tools in house per year. We do our own repair. Go to our web site and then call us. We grew 20% last year...in a bad year. We are still growing this year and have 2 new tools in the shop now. We look forward to hearing from you.
    Jetski (alias Tooling and Engineering Czar)
    "I may not have the keys to success.. but I have learned to pick the locks"

Chris,

we can provide a full service plastic injection molding from product design to final parts delivery. I think we can help you. this is chinese.

[email protected]

Keep your product in the USA...I'm investing into a plastic injection molding machine and have a very low over head cost with a full team of skill members and mentors ready to be put in place. I would be glad to beat any of my competitors quotes.