585,927 active members*
4,028 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC Milling and Turning

Hi,

I have been looking for CNC Milling and Turning machine for drills, taps and reamers purpose.
    I want quality machine with good speed and size to accommodate in my garage. If you can suggest other machine for this purpose than
    CNC milling and turning, please let me know. I have gone through many sites like riversidemachine but they have different types of
    CNC milling and turning machines. Please help me to choose one.

Thanks,
    Hopkins

What´s your budget? Are you looking for a new or second-hand machine. Please provide at least diameter and length of the material you want to turn.

Hopkins -

Like TRENS said, you didn't really state any specifics about what you want to make or how much you want to spend, but I doubt you'll find a more capable machine for the money than the Tormach PCNC1100 with the Duality Lathe.

If you are a hobbyist or looking to make prototype parts, this may be the thing you are looking for. Keep looking if you want a super high-speed production machine, but it will cost a whole lot more.

Note also that if the parts you want to turn are small, you can chuck them in the mill spindle and hold lathe tools in a vise. That way you don't need the lathe, just a mill.

Check out the Tormach forum on this site and post questions if you want more information from current owners.

Regards,

- Just Gary

we specialize in manufacturing all kinds of CNC Milling and Turning component,would you like to make friends with us,we can communicate with you about some process in the future.
    Jack