584,805 active members*
4,987 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > Waterjet General Topics > ez-Router owners: What kind of drives does your table have?

ez-Router owners: What kind of drives does your table have?

Just curious to know what kind of stepper drives ez-Router provided with your table. Browsing around their site, I was under the impression all of their tables came with Gecko G201 drives because of this link: http://www.ez-router.com/index.asp?P...PROD&ProdID=60

However, my table came equipped with drives from RTA Pavia. I got some information about them from the manufacturers website, but it has been extremely hard to find customers who have these drives so I can get their feedback on them (good or bad).

i have 2 machines from ez-router. my first one came with gecko drives. when i was purchasing my new machine they explained that they had gone to a Sanyo drive. They are now using a sanyo motor and drive. I was a bit sceptical at first but i trusted them. i am very pleased with my newest machine the new drives run faster and smoother than the geckos did. I have the same motors on both machines but different drives and the sanyo will definately out perform the geckos. i am considering upgrading my geckos to sanyos in the near future.

Scott

Hello,
    What is sanyo drive? Let me know the website! Just heard the first time.n Thanks.

Hello, could some body help ,i want to build my own plasme cutting table 6000mmx3000mm. i need to know how i should start such ,motor type , controler, ect...

Thanks,

if your looking to build your own check out cncrouterparts.com their stuff is really nice and it takes all the guess work out of building the frame. Thier prices are also very good.