585,708 active members*
3,829 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Connecting a breakout board to spindle speed control

Connecting a breakout board to spindle speed control

Hi,

I have a Chinese xyz-tech cnc machine. It worked well for 6 months but now the dsp handle is dead. I am planning to remove the handle and use a off-the-shelf parallel port interface like the CNC4PC instead.

The problem is, that I have no idea how their Spindle speed control works. There´s no wiring diagram and no manufacturer label anywhere. I tried to email xyz-tech a couple of times and had no answer. I am asking the cnczone community some educated guesses on what type of spindle control this is and how to connect it to a breakout board...or if there´s any way I can figure this out!

Your help is going to be very much appreciated!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG0242A.jpg   IMG0246A.jpg   IMG0244A.jpg   IMG0241A.jpg  

IMG0249A.jpg  

update

Well, xzy-tech removed the spindle inverter label, but there was a sticker with this "DZB 416" on it.

I googled it: most of the results came out "Dragon Ball Z" but some good soul posted a pdf manual of a similar (same manufacturer, different model) inverter. The Chinese manufacturer is Fuling Inverter - www.chinafuling.com - but their site is in CHINESE!

the link with the manual is (the pdf is too large for posting) http://www.cnc-technik-madreiter.at/...r%20manual.pdf

Well, there are 4 wires coming from handler board to the inverter. "s0, s1, s2 and -vc). Any sugestions????

Manual XYZ-1325 Router

Hi,
    I found a few queries for diagrams for XYZ Routers here so hope somone can help. I need a wiring and PCB circuit diagram for an XYZ 1325/1350 model Routers. Any help would be appreciated. I did find a manual of sorts at wiki.acemonstertoys.org: http://wiki.acemonstertoys.org/image...Manual1280.pdf which might be of help to some here.
    Regards, KH

PCB in Photo

Hi wiesberg,

I have the same PCB as you with limit led's on even when sensor connector '8' is disconnected. Any help appreciated. Regards, KH