Hey everyone, I know we already have received some positive feedback from CNC Zone in the past few days since we released our new affordable integrated CAM software for SolidWorks - VisualMILL for SolidWorks, but I thought I'd take a moment to post it here in the announcements. We at MecSoft are very excited about launching this new product for SolidWorks users.

Based on our integration experience (Rhino & Alibre), and over a decade of production testing with our standalone VisualMILL CAM software, VisualMILL for SolidWorks brings:

1. an easy-to-use interface (aren't all the integrated packages?),
2. a powerful & robust feature set (of course, everyone says they are powerful), and
3. AFFORDABILITY - how about 2.5 axis to 5 axis machining for under $4k - and our standard package starting at just $999? (how many CAM software developers do THAT?)

I invite everyone to check out the new website - www.visualmillforsolidworks.com , as we will continue to evolve it as we move towards our Gold Certification.

I'm just learning how to navigate through this site, so please feel free to email and/or call me direct, or it may take some time to get back to you.

Thanks, and we at MecSoft look forward to working with you as we move into the future of affordable CNC machining.