585,942 active members*
3,596 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

FANUC PC SIMULATOR

Hi everobody!! Do you know anyone who sells FANUC PC SIMULATOR?
    I am willing to pay for it,,I have been offerd orig. from the Czech Republic Fanuc division but the cost was just too high.
    Do you know any comp within Aust, USA or other?
    Cheers FredV:cheers:

what does a pc simulator do? which control is it for? what does Fanuc charge? What is the part/order number? Maybe I can help you if you answer my questions.
    bill

Talking PC FANUC SIMULATOR

Hi Bill how are you?
    Thanx for the answer.
    The Fanuc PC Simulator is a Software that behaves as a real CNC Fanuc machine when you input all the real parameters of the real CNC fanuc machine into this Software.
    You can actually any programs at home with the simulation on perfect 3D view.
    I have been offered a price from Fanuc Czech republic for 2700 Australian Dollars.
    I thing the part number is LX08B-9010-J540/ZZ11 - MANUAL GUIDE i SIMULATOR but not sure.That's what I was offered.
    Hey and sorry about my not perfect English...I am not Australian :-))))
    take care Fred

Have you tried any of the other Simulators that are out there that will probably do what you want?
    Up till recently there was a nice free one called MicroTech Simulator, but for the past week or so their site has been down, so I am not sure of the future of that one. But there are others, some are free.
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Arrow FANUC PC SIMULATOR

Hi how u doing?
    yes I have tried so many of them,,,from CNC Simulator, NC plot and best VEGA DATA VIEW and so on but there in no a FREE SOFT. which would work perfectly as you need it.
    The only way is the original version of Fanuc Simulator so I suppose I will have to pay.
    I can still use GIBBS CAM which is fantastic thing but still need that Fanuc.
    By the way do you know if there is any chance to use G41 or 42 together with G18 plane and using subprograms?
    I cant get that running properly.
    Fred

Are you referring to the Manual Guide I software?

Hi yes I was reffering to that...:-)

We bought a copy from GE Fanuc in the states.
    Partially because Fanuc US was out of stock, and partially because it was cheaper.
    It was still pricey, but I thought it was under $1000 USD.
    Personally, I found it was a great big PIA to use for drawing parts.
    So, unless you have been trained on it allready, you may need to consider that as well.

Manual Guide

I am under the impression that Manual Guide i is meant for creating part programs directly from the drawing, in a conversational manner. It cannot show simulation of a program written independently by a user. Please clarify.

Fanuc India markets a software NC GUIDE and NC GUIDE Pro for this purpose. They claim that these have been developed by Fanuc, but the official website of Fanuc has no mention of these. Moreover, engineers of Fanuc India are not able to explain properly what this software can do and what it cannot. They also do not seem to know much about it. Therefore, I have not purchased it so far. Has anybody used this software?

Finally, all these softwares assume that the offset setting on the machine is correct. So, if there is some serious error in offset setting, you may crash your machine, even though the software would show correct machining.

I will have to try my software to see if it will simulate a G-code program generated by my CAM system. However, if that is your goal, try Kentech Inc., they have plotting software. Tell them Scott D. sent you ;o). They also sell program conversion software to convert from one machine to the other almost seamlessly.

I would say your experiences in India are not unique, it appears that not many people at Fanuc have any idea of the software capability. Getting info was nearly impossible. Also, there are different levels of Manual Guide I. For example, the version for a Oi control is much different than the version for 16, 18, 21, etc.

Lastly, you are absolutely correct, all CAM software must assume that the machine settings are correct. The only thing it can check is tool lengths based on your description. Since Manual Guide I is just another CAM system, I chose to continue running GibbsCAM. For me there is no advantage to having a CAM system on my machine, or another on my desktop with such poor drawing capabilities.

Manual Guide i will simulate standard ISO programs as well as those written in MGi. You will have to define your blank at the top of the program, and set tool data to get a 'true' simulation, but it does work. Have you never run the NC converted version through simulation? It is just another ISO program, albeit long-winded with all the un-necessary G codes and feedrates, etc.

Fanuc cncguide

They bought with the company spinner TD / antimony FANUC 18 i. I care can somebody help to me With A simulator for a government computer.

swansoft CNC simulator is about US $150 and does various NC controls and Various MTB controls

Is chinese
    *~~Darwinian Man, though well-behaved, At best is only a monkey shaved!~~*
    *__________If you feel inclined to pay for the support you receive__________*
    *_______Please give to charity https://www.oxfam.org.au/get-involved/_______*

Quote Originally Posted by FredV View Post
    Hi everobody!! Do you know anyone who sells FANUC PC SIMULATOR?
    I am willing to pay for it,,I have been offerd orig. from the Czech Republic Fanuc division but the cost was just too high.
    Do you know any comp within Aust, USA or other?
    Cheers FredV:cheers:
    Nanjing Swansoft CNC Simulator, it's very resemble Funuc control.
    The best way to learn is trial error.

They told me price of 700 dollars to me.

[QUOTE = CNCRim; 713522] Nanjing Swansoft ЦПУ тренажор, това е много приличат Funuc контрол. [/ QUOTE]

They told me price of 700 dollars to me.

I found a distributor for Swansoft Simulator.

Hey guys,
    I found a distributor for the simulator. go to swansoftcncsimulator.com
    It starts in $125.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by MysticMonkey View Post
    swansoft CNC simulator is about US $150 and does various NC controls and Various MTB controls

Is chinese
    no in this software no chines panel is available