585,712 active members*
4,218 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Cincinnati milacron arrow 500 to pc

Hi ,need a little help ,if any one has any experience with linking Cincinnati milacron arrow 500 to a pc (mastercam)i would appreciate it.I`ve had more than 20 years on cnc`s and know mastercam.

machinelink

I have been using a program called machinelink for years.Download a demo and see if will work for you.

Mastercam is not the problem , i cant seem to get the two computers to talk to each other

gotta play with the communication parameters. I think if the PC is 7 data bits and the Cinci is 8, both with even parity, both with the same baud rate, both with 2 stop bits, it should work. I do know they aren't the same on each machine.,

gazzaa

Machinelink is a communication program.

Thankyou one and all for the sugestions. along the same lines , Has any one got a copy of "One CNC" or "NC link"?

cnc to pc

i had the same problem you can download a programme called easy dnc it is on a 30 day trial in this programme you can plug your lead into pc and cnc and scan the port it will ask you to send a programme from the cnc to pc on the cnc screen in the programme screen press transmit programme out will start sending programme on the pc will look garbage to start with leave easy dnc do its thing will after a few seconds programme will match what you have in cnc ports will then be set you can then send programmes in and out with no problems this dnc was so good i bought it after the trial i think it was around £100 for a lifetime hope this helps regards james.