585,670 active members*
4,691 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Art CAm / BobART ?

Art CAm / BobART ?

Can you really cut parts like this in BobART. I think you can, wow that's cool

Foxy flower! :wave:

The image of the foxy lady was very low so it's quality is lacking, otherwise I am surprised of what the bobart can do.

bob art

works great got this one done off a photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jake and alyssa.jpg  

Yeah bobcad is some pretty good stuff, bobart is pretty easy to use and bobcad v22 takes a time to learn, but overall so far I'm pretty satisfied. Now the salespeople and tech support suck hardcore and need their tongues cut out, but besides that their software is good stuff. Definately haggle with them. I have bobart/bobnest I'd sell to you for $50.00, I paid $100.

PM me if interested

Thanks anyway Junky,

I own all the BobCAD products already. I've bought everything they've offered since 1997. So that's BobCAD v15 on up. Your right about the price, if you work with / against your sales guy you can get some really good deals.

As far as support, I always seem to get the support I need. I use BobCAD's user forum before I ever make a phone call. The guys in there are really good. Helpful and they know a lot about the software, more that I do.

I do see many threads about computer issues and updates and things like that. Guy that are stuck trying to get the software to work on their vista computer or post issues. After the 10th or so time seeing and reading what others have done you get a clear picture of what to look out for.

If the guys in the forum can't answer my question or get me straighten out that's when I give support a call. I tell them to read the thread I started and call me back when they have an answer. Seems to work for me.

There is a great webinar online at BobCAD on BobART. It is pretty long, and thourough. Here was my first attempt at using it, and I consider it completely successful (and REALLY easy):

http://public.fotki.com/mcphill/mcpi...aus-engraving/