Hey there,

i have a question regarding the Xbox-360-wireless-controller with that USB-receiver, using it with Mach3 and the plugin.

The controller has this Auto-Off-Function that switches off the controller after 15min of inactivity.
So, is there any reaction of Mach when reactivating the controller?
Is it possible at all to simply reactivate the controller? Any problems with the controller in any other way?

I had a shuttle pro V2 until yesterday... It fell to the ground and now it doesn't work anymore. I thought about buying a new one, because it REALLY is perfect for using with Mach, but it's very expensive here in germany (about 142$!) and i'm not sure if i want to spend that much money again.

It IS good, even VERY good but also very sensitive and easily damaged. The MPG in it is the most sensible part at all. One hard knock and the detend can fail to work. There is a little spring that can slip under the wheel inside and then the detend won't work and the wheel is somehow scratching instead of the smooth revolving before.
I fixed that 3 times now, but now the soldering-points capitulated

So i'm thinking about alternatives.

What i really want:
-Analog-movement of the axis like the outer jog-wheel at the shuttle. This could be done with the sticks, i think?

-One-increment-jog, maybe this could be done by the "cross"?

- SOME buttons for free programming. Is there a possibility to map more than one function to one button? I mean like working with a Shift-key?

It would be very kind if someone could give me some feedback about this.
Anyone using the Xbox-controller here?

And please forgive me my horrible english

Thank you so far and best regards,

Marc