585,975 active members*
4,612 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > I need an on-line store that is reasonable on metal stock and tools in general

I need an on-line store that is reasonable on metal stock and tools in general

I need an on-line store that is reasonable on metal stock and tools in general that you have used and like.

I need to gather some more end mills and cutters and also some stock in general.

Does anyone have a on-line store that they like that is reasonable on metal stock and tools in general? It does not need to be the same store!

Since I am setting-up my home workshop after moving I need to restock some tools like end mills and cutters and center drills. I also need to stock-up on flat and round stock in small qualities since I live in an apartment!

Thanks for your help!:wave:

Brian

Best thing is to go with two sources....one for supplies e.g. Enco or even McMaster-Carr, others are MSC, Travers. The other for supplies, that is if your looking for aluminum, brass or stainless. I've had real good results with Online Metals and a couple others. Do an internet search.
    If you're only requiring small pieces, say a one-foot piece of 6061, 1x4 or 12 x 12 x 1/2, then I'd stick with McMaster. The quality is good and they're really fast.

You can also try speedy metals.

www.speedymetals.com

Tommy

if you are just looking to stock up and do not need specifics, there are always good deals eBay... just like anything on eBay you have to know what items are worth or you can end up paying more than from a retailer. In general it seems cutting tools and materials go pretty cheap.

if you need high precision metal component,you can contact me,thanks.
    Jack