585,762 active members*
4,294 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: MAXICAM CNC

MAXICAM CNC

MAXICMA adopts high quality spare parts : Italian HSD ,German ball screw ,Delta Invert ,Taiwanese HIWIN linear rail ,Japanese NSK bearing,etc. Focus on better quality and cost effective machines are our total goal.MAXICAM own one experienced ,well-trained team of engineers and advanced production process. They are high-class professionals of the in the industries of mechanics,electronic and computer hardware/software field. They are ready to serve for MAXICAM's customers around with worlds leading technology of engraving ,milling ,cutting ,etc. "Quality is first,Customer is first " is MAXICAM's consistent goal.

MAXICAM CNC router picture

[IMG][/IMG]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by waynehancn View Post
    MAXICMA adopts high quality spare parts : Italian HSD ,German ball screw ,Delta Invert ,Taiwanese HIWIN linear rail ,Japanese NSK bearing,etc. Focus on better quality and cost effective machines are our total goal.MAXICAM own one experienced ,well-trained team of engineers and advanced production process. They are high-class professionals of the in the industries of mechanics,electronic and computer hardware/software field. They are ready to serve for MAXICAM's customers around with worlds leading technology of engraving ,milling ,cutting ,etc. "Quality is first,Customer is first " is MAXICAM's consistent goal.
    i am sorry ,we can not see you pictures

5 Axis
    5_axis.jpg (783 KB)
    EPS engraving machine

MAXI-CD_1434SE-T-V

MAXI-CD_1224SE-T-V

MAXI-C_2030SE-T-V

MAXI-C_1325SE-T-V

MAXI-W_1325_SE-V.jpg

MAXI-S1212

MAXI-S0609B

MAXI-S0609A

MAXICAM in Guangzhou SIGN CHINA 2010 EXHIBITION

Hello Wayne,

Nice to see that you are updating the thread.

Could you show a close-up image of the drilling unit/head on the MAXI-CD_1224SE-T-V?

I also have a question regarding the difference in X and Y working dimensions between model MAXI-CD_1224SE-T-V and

the MAXI-C_1325SE-T-V.

Am I right by saying that the vaccum table itself (I mean the gray surface only, which you call 'Bakelite') is the

same size on both machines?

If that is the case, by how much can the spindle centre be moved outside of the table borders? What I am tring to
    find out is the maximum radius of the router bit I can use for a toolpath which starts at the outside of the MDF panel. In other words, I would be leading the bit into the material from the Y or the X side of the panel and not from the Z direction.

I am particularly interested in knowing that detail for the MAXI-CD_1224SE-T-V

I hope that this image will help to explain what I mean.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails distance to panel.jpg  
    Norbert

hello Norbert,

sorry to reply you so late. The size of vaccum table is different. The size of gray table surface is same to the working area. It means that in your image the spindle centre can't be moved outside of the table borders,it is about 0mm.

Any other question feel free to contact me.

Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by waynehancn View Post
    hello Norbert,

sorry to reply you so late. The size of vaccum table is different. The size of gray table surface is same to the working area. It means that in your image the spindle centre can't be moved outside of the table borders,it is about 0mm.

Any other question feel free to contact me.

Wayne
    Hi Wayne,

Thanks for info. I was hoping that the spindle could move outside of table borders. I guess I will have to stay with the MAXI-C_1325SE-T-V although I liked the idea of a rotary ATC and a separate Drilling Head.
    Norbert

Smile MAXICAM IN PERU GRAFINCA FERIA OF SEPTEMBER 2010

Podrian ayudarme?
    Estoy en busca de un CNC plasma, pero mi presupuesto es muy ajustado, trabajo el lámina de hierro 0.6 mm pues corto a tijera y entiendo que con un plasma cnc esto podría cambiar mucho y podría hacer infinidad de cosas que hoy se me hace imposible

Queridos amigos, hacemos todo lo posible para ayudarle a no esto. Por favor, me informen detalladamente la solicitud a la máquina de plasma del CNC. Tales como la zona de trabajo. Entonces puedo comprobar el coste de la misma. Mandar los detalles a mi correo electrónico [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Realengo View Post
    Podrian ayudarme?
    Estoy en busca de un CNC plasma, pero mi presupuesto es muy ajustado, trabajo el lámina de hierro 0.6 mm pues corto a tijera y entiendo que con un plasma cnc esto podría cambiar mucho y podría hacer infinidad de cosas que hoy se me hace imposible

Queridos amigos, hacemos todo lo posible para ayudarle a no esto. Por favor, me informen detalladamente la solicitud a la máquina de plasma del CNC. Tales como la zona de trabajo. Entonces puedo comprobar el coste de la misma. Mandar los detalles a mi correo electrónico [email protected].