585,668 active members*
4,256 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Bldc motor and controller is used in the mini machine
Page 1 of 3 123

Smile Bldc motor and controller is used in the mini machine

We produce brushless motor and controller ,It is used in mini machine .DIY machine、Milling Machine。
    SPECIFICATION
    Brushless DC Motor and Driver for
    Small CNC Milling and Drilling Machine

Product Overview:
    Power : 1100W ,1500W ,2200W
    Speed Range : 200rpm-10000rpm
    Features :This series of Brushless DC Motor Drive Unit is designed as specific systems for some small milling machine. This control system with perfect function, simple operation, capability of anti-interference, energy saving, low breakdown rate and easy maintenance which can achieve maximum torque and smoothness when at low speed. The whole system include brushless DC Motor (92BLM-GM-300HA,123BLM-IN-300HA) and brushless DC motor driver(BLMC-1100-300H, BLMC-2200-300HA), Function Board(SMT-1100), SMT-LCD , as shown in Figure F1-1. Before the installation, Please choose the brushless DC motor with voltage, power and speed of the corresponding driver.

Application : Lathe , Milling Machine ,Drilling Machine

Market: Demanding of Machine Tools in domestic and abroad is higher day by day , Brushless motors has become the mainstream driving device in the European and American market as its stable performance, low noise, no electromagnetic interference

If you need it,please Email to me .
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by wang View Post
    We produce brushless motor and controller ,It is used in mini machine .DIY machine、Milling Machine。
    SPECIFICATION
    Brushless DC Motor and Driver for
    Small CNC Milling and Drilling Machine

Product Overview:
    Power : 1100W ,1500W ,2200W
    Speed Range : 200rpm-10000rpm
    Features :This series of Brushless DC Motor Drive Unit is designed as specific systems for some small milling machine. This control system with perfect function, simple operation, capability of anti-interference, energy saving, low breakdown rate and easy maintenance which can achieve maximum torque and smoothness when at low speed. The whole system include brushless DC Motor (92BLM-GM-300HA,123BLM-IN-300HA) and brushless DC motor driver(BLMC-1100-300H, BLMC-2200-300HA), Function Board(SMT-1100), SMT-LCD , as shown in Figure F1-1. Before the installation, Please choose the brushless DC motor with voltage, power and speed of the corresponding driver.

Application : Lathe , Milling Machine ,Drilling Machine

Market: Demanding of Machine Tools in domestic and abroad is higher day by day , Brushless motors has become the mainstream driving device in the European and American market as its stable performance, low noise, no electromagnetic interference

If you need it,please Email to me .
    [email protected]
    can you post more information, the website is a bit sparse. i would like to know what the torque curve is like for the 1100w version.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenofish View Post
    can you post more information, the website is a bit sparse. i would like to know what the torque curve is like for the 1100w version.
    Hello
    How are you!
    please give me your Email address,i will Email you !

please tell me motor speed, 6000rpm? 3500rpm?

Brushless Motor1100W3500rpm and6000rpm

Hello
    many thanks for your reply
    Details are set out in enclosure
    I am awaiting your reply
    best regards

wang

1100W3500W 6000RPM

HELLO
    Please find in enclosure
    We look forward to your favorable reply

wang

HELLO
    Please find in enclosure
    We look forward to your favorable reply

wang
    thanks. i thought the motor was 10000rpm. which model runs at that speed? im looking for a 92 frame size motor that runs at load above 10000rpm.

You logo looks this the Harley Davidson shield.

Why not post some photos of this product?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay C View Post

www.sangmutan.com

they are the standard motor types used in sieg machiens like the kx1 and kx3 etc. i was hoping hed have something 10000rpm for the kx1.. but seems so far hes just got the same motor i already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay C View Post

please cheak photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 92#motor.jpg   92motor.jpg   control333.jpg   control.jpg  

IMG_0077.JPG   Key board and lcd.jpg   Key board.JPG   motor92.JPG  

thanks. i thought the motor was 10000rpm. which model runs at that speed? im looking for a 92 frame size motor that runs at load above 10000rpm.

92#motor speed 10000rpm is no problem.

very easy,but Relatively high temperature for motor about 110°
    Attached Files Attached Files

92#motor speed 10000rpm is no problem.

very easy,but Relatively high temperature for motor about 110°
    sorry, trying to understand what you are meaning. i lappreciate that you are making an effort to provide english documents

are you saying that if i want 10000rpm, i take the slower 6000rpm rate motor and simply run it at a higher frequency?. you say it makes it alot hotter, does that impact run time? can you run it continuously at 10000rpm with no special cooling? the kx1 motor is enclosed in a vented box. it would not be too hard for me to put a fan in.

if i run at 110volts, do i get half the speed as 220volts? or is it the same?

also, the "tapping" function in the controller is for tapping threads correct? for reversing the spindle after it hits the bottom? would this work with software like mach3? or is it just a manual function?

thanks alot.

sorry, trying to understand what you are meaning. i lappreciate that you are making an effort to provide english documents

are you saying that if i want 10000rpm, i take the slower 6000rpm rate motor and simply run it at a higher frequency?. you say it makes it alot hotter, does that impact run time? can you run it continuously at 10000rpm with no special cooling? the kx1 motor is enclosed in a vented box. it would not be too hard for me to put a fan in.

also, the "tapping" function in the controller is for tapping threads correct? for reversing the spindle after it hits the bottom? would this work with software like mach3? or is it just a manual function?

thanks alot.
    my produce is AC220\110 to driver ,DC300v\150v to motor.
    motor speed 0rpm----max10000rpm \ 0rpm--max6000rpm 0rpm--3500rpm
    power 750W 1100W
    Type Model:
    Brushless motor Voltage (V) Power Speed (RPM)

92ET-BLM-300HA AC220V/110V 500W 3500RPM、6000RPM
    92ET-BLM-300HA AC220V/110V 750W 6000RPM、12000RPM
    92GM-BLM-300HA AC220V/110V 1100W 3500RPM,6000RPM12000RPM
    123HM-BLM-300HA AC220V/110V 1500W 3000RPM, 6000RPM

I will give you Characteristic curves about motor speed power Torque

thanks alot.
    Motor can operate continuously, but the relatively high temperature.

attachment is 10000rpm motor Specifications
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1100W10000RPM Model (1).jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

I don't see any picture attach. Do you have a website? I want to take a closer look.

Quote Originally Posted by 15mgtar View Post
    I don't see any picture attach. Do you have a website? I want to take a closer look.
    my website:
    www.sangmutan.com

CNC milling machine spindle brushless DC motor and controller

Motor can operate continuously, but the relatively high temperature.

attachment is 10000rpm motor Specifications
    so 10000rpm is at 300v no load. what speed is it under load with reasonable torque (0.75nm or more)?

thanks.

edit: i think ive just now deciphered your 6000rpm motor torque chart. haha its done a bit differently than most ive seen, doesnt show the low speed torque.

is it a load test? run at 6000rpm with the load increasing? so with about 2nm of tourque loading it is 1100w and from there it starts to slow down. at 2.8nm load it hit 1600w which i assume is peak short duration power?

so 10000rpm is at 300v no load. what speed is it under load with reasonable torque (0.75nm or more)?
    Load theory of torque is 1.1nm, no loda torque is about 0.3nm

thanks.

edit: i think ive just now deciphered your 6000rpm motor torque chart. haha its done a bit differently than most ive seen, doesnt show the low speed torque.

is it a load test? run at 6000rpm with the load increasing? so with about 2nm of tourque loading it is 1100w and from there it starts to slow down. at 2.8nm load it hit 1600w which i assume is peak short duration power?
    I sold the motor all the Chinese machine tool manufacturers,Their machines are exported to Germany and USA.
    If you need, please rest assured that the use of our motor and Controller

I sold the motor all the Chinese machine tool manufacturers,Their machines are exported to Germany and USA.
    If you need, please rest assured that the use of our motor and Controller
    oooh, fancy red text
    thanks for your patience.

so, for the sake of anyone else reading...

- 92mm frame
    - rated 1.1nm AT 10000rpm
    - 1100w
    - about 50% extra overload torque before stall (based on the graph of the 6000rpm motor)
    - 110v or 220v input to the controller
    - runs about 110C at rated torque and speed so a fan is a good idea if the motor is in a housing

all correct?

so, i guess my question remaining, what torque does it have at lower speeds... says 5000rpm, and 2000rpm. i assume it will be a little more than 1.1nm?

in any case, does seem like it would fit my needs perfectly. what will the pricing be on 1 motor and controller shipped to canada? you can private message me the price if you dont want it in the public thread.

oooh, fancy red text
    thanks for your patience.

so, for the sake of anyone else reading...

- 92mm frame
    - rated 1.1nm AT 10000rpm
    - 1100w
    - about 50% extra overload torque before stall (based on the graph of the 6000rpm motor)
    - 110v or 220v input to the controller(Wrong)
    AC 110V into Controller ----DC150v into motor
    or
    AC220v into Controller -----DC300v into motor

- runs about 110C at rated torque and speed so a fan is a good idea if the motor is in a housing You are right!

all correct?

so, i guess my question remaining, what torque does it have at lower speeds... says 5000rpm, and 2000rpm. i assume it will be a little more than 1.1nm? no!Torque equivalent to the power divided by speed *10

in any case, does seem like it would fit my needs perfectly. what will the pricing be on 1 motor and controller shipped to canada? you can private message me the price if you dont want it in the public thread.
    please give me your email,i will email you!

Torque equivalent to the power divided by speed *10
    yes. but its not 1100w at 1000rpm of course... is the torque just flat across the whole speed range like an ac servo? 1.1nm at stall, 1.1 at 10krpm?

so, on the controller end then, i need 220v input to get full speed at 300v on the motor. 110v would get me 1/2 speed?

ill send you a message with my email.

Page 1 of 3 123