584,808 active members*
5,362 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 10 of 12 89101112

Smile DXF Tool-path Sorting............Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by WayneHill View Post
    Bhavic,

Can you post the code program you are trying to convert?
    Problem solved, but it took two programs at the cost of about $100.
    First I had to get a newer version of CorelDRAW to import my DXF file into.
    Secondly I bought a Corel add-on called "Artwork Optimizier for CorelDRAW Standard Edition"

Corel now Exports sorted DXF files that cuts down the traverse time of the cutting tool substantially.

Rolf

Rolf,

Good to hear!
    Wayne Hill

scbauml,

Can you post the CNC code that is not working? It could be a formatting type the software does not work with.

Thanks,

Wayne

semi circle drawing problem

HIII

i am working with vb6 & drawing the semi circle with Circle command in vb6 on picturebox which is drawn fine

My problem is that the endpoints are coincided with the points where i have made selection & given command to draw a semi circle
    So how can i coincide the points

Second problem is when i m saving the semi circle in dxf format & when view in it it is shown as a polygon with 10 points connected with line

Similarly when i zoom in the endpoints are not connected with the start ^& end point of line which is selected

how can i overcome the problem

Pls any body help is appreciated

[

It could be a default setting of autocad that defines the graphic circle tolerance.

QUOTE=bhavik;989877]HIII

i am working with vb6 & drawing the semi circle with Circle command in vb6 on picturebox which is drawn fine

My problem is that the endpoints are coincided with the points where i have made selection & given command to draw a semi circle
    So how can i coincide the points

Second problem is when i m saving the semi circle in dxf format & when view in it it is shown as a polygon with 10 points connected with line

Similarly when i zoom in the endpoints are not connected with the start ^& end point of line which is selected

how can i overcome the problem

Pls any body help is appreciated[/QUOTE]
    Wayne Hill

how to change the LSTYLE

HIIIIII

I have thew problem in setting the lineStyle i.e DAshed & continous

I m using VB6 & opening the DXF file & saving in DXF format

But I m unble to set LSTYLE to Dashed & Again reset to Continus or solid lines

Since i have toi distinguish my object with diffent lines But i m unable to do so since the LSTYLE is set in header section
    I want it to be change in when & were required 3
    How can i do this

Pls help is appriciated

Another case is of displaying Filled circle How can i stored information tat thecircle is fiiled with suppose Yellow color

Can this be possible

Pls help

i need help whit this converter

Hello Wayne,

I need help because i only have file .nc and the program not accept this tipe of file. Exist any mode to convert .nc to .dxf?
    thanks you,
    Jorge Ventoso

Just rename the file to TXT extension.
    Wayne Hill

Only G1 ?

Thanks Joe. Now you can rotate or scale the code as you like. :banana:

Wayne
    Hello Mister Hill,

I search for the same application but with only the G1 deplacement, it is posssible ??

thank you very much for your answer.

Mat

Hello Mat,

I sell a newer version on my web site. See my Sig link below.

Thank you,

Wayne
    Wayne Hill

Hello Mat,

I sell a newer version on my web site. See my Sig link below.

Thank you,

Wayne
    Web site has either been sold, hacked or something. All I see is a lady and I'm not fluent in the language presented.

Hello Mat,

Thank you for letting me know about this. My Web Host has been hacked for a third time. I am getting sick of this.

Grrrrrrr....

Wayne
    Wayne Hill

Mat,

This is what I think happened. My web site was registered as
    codemangler.com

www in front of it defaulted to my web site. Something happen on the internet where www class of web site can be used as another web site. So I guess I lost the WWW in front of my web site... Grrrrrrr

Thank you for the information.

See my web site at
    codemangler.com

Wayne
    Wayne Hill

Mat,

This is what I think happened. My web site was registered as
    codemangler.com

www in front of it defaulted to my web site. Something happen on the internet where www class of web site can be used as another web site. So I guess I lost the WWW in front of my web site... Grrrrrrr

Thank you for the information.

See my web site at
    codemangler.com

Wayne
    Where is your web hosting handled?

Most likely either your DNS record has been hijacked or someone tampered with your server's configuration.

It should be possible to get it fixed - if not by your hosting company, then by changing to a different hosting company.

DoorKnob:

It is hosted at Portal Home - iamyourhost.com.

They admit they had been hacked through a software flaw in a cart program on the host. It was nothing that I had done to expose any weakness on my web site.

Time to search for a secure web host...
    Wayne Hill

Wayne,

For your web site, log in only via ssh and only use sftp to transfer your files. Telnet and ftp broadcast your username and password in clear text, where ssh and sftp are encrypted. Login to your host via ssh and change your password.

Mark

FYI,

Either you've been hosed again or you've made some changes.

The images aren't there, the "More Informaton" link and the "Purchase" like yields a HTTP-404 error.

Vogavt

Vogavt,

I hosed my own website this time! It's back up.

The web host said the hacker installed hidden directories on the site that launched the other web site. I will be rotating my password more often. It was a php flaw that was allowed access to several web account on the host.

Thank you,

Wayne
    Wayne Hill

From your website:

The Z Low and Z High will filter out Z data within that range. This will be very handy when you need just the top level data on a GCode program.
    I'm confused. Seems like you would want to exclude anything outisde of the upper and lower limits. Did you intend to say "The Z Low and Z High will filter out Z data not within that range."?

or maybe

Setting the Z Low and Z High parameters will only show the Z data within that range, i.e., excluding all other data. This will be very handy when you need just the top level data on a GCode program or data from a particular range of Z height.

The Z filter will keep the Z positions within the Min/Max of the settings. The website will be updated to clear up this statment.

W

Quote Originally Posted by Vogavt View Post
    From your website:

I'm confused. Seems like you would want to exclude anything outisde of the upper and lower limits. Did you intend to say "The Z Low and Z High will filter out Z data not within that range."?

or maybe

Setting the Z Low and Z High parameters will only show the Z data within that range, i.e., excluding all other data. This will be very handy when you need just the top level data on a GCode program or data from a particular range of Z height.
    Wayne Hill

Page 10 of 12 89101112