585,605 active members*
3,328 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > DYNA MYTE 3000 BENCH-TOP CNC MINI-LATHE

Talking DYNA MYTE 3000 BENCH-TOP CNC MINI-LATHE

Hi Again
    I'm thinking about buying this DYNA MYTE 3000 BENCH-TOP CNC MINI-LATHE. But their is a problem with it an error code 4 & spindle error. Is this a major fix the lathe is on ebay and is 500 mile from me so picking it up isn't a problem. Their are other bidders on it up to $810.00 If any of you folks are bidding on the unit and really want it let me know so we don't get in a bidding war. I'll just stop bidding no use in wasting $$$. Below is an image of the lathe it has the manuals and such. The Auction ends in like 2 days.

Also i hope this isn't the same DYNA MYTE 3000 that was sold to another forum guy here in ann arbor.

Also on the Spectralight CNC mill i had had question on a few weeks back. I still haven't received it yet. I'll post the pictures of the inside of the control box.

Thanks AustinClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	87459

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	87460

Hi Guys, i am also new to the cnc area, now in my older years i am trying to get into running a dynamite 3000 cnc bench lathe. i found it in a store room covered in dust at the college i am working at. it looks in great shape after a good cleanup but i know nothing about it. The tech guys here are all young and they also know nothing about it. i managed to get a manual for it but how do you run it, our graphics teacher told me that i would need to get drivers or some sort of software for it, so i need some help from an expert out there, i am interested to see what it can do, i am not going into productionor anything like that , i just want to see it work since i have got it here sitting idle. hope someone can help me step by step to get it operational. cheers Chris