585,582 active members*
4,649 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Alarm 530 overtravel on Z and no movement

Alarm 530 overtravel on Z and no movement

Guys,

This is my second post after I lost machine parameters in Wasino CM-3 with Fanuc OM controller. After I got the parameters from Wasino and put them back in. I was able to run the machine. However, it seem that the machine lost its home position. So, I was told to zero return all axis by cancel the software limit (press and hold 'P' & 'CAN' during opening up). I was able to zero return axis x and y. During zero returning of z, it seems to move up and pass the first limit switch which set the home position (I believe). Now I noticed that the Z axis hit the second limit switch and it stopped there. At this moment nothing can move. If I turn the 'mode' switch to other mode except 'O.T.Release', the machine show 'NOT READY ALARM' with 'Emergency Stop' light came out and I think all drives were off. When I turned mode switch to 'O.T.Release', monitor show 'ALARM' (instead of 'NOT READY ALARM'), the LED 'Start' flashed for a moment then gone and the LED 'Error' came out eventually. There were some sound of relay and contactor trying to start the drive at the back of the machine (I believe).
    Anyway, I cannot jog or move any axis even in the position away from the limit switch. I look over the internet for any case like mine, but I couldn't find one. In most case, the machine still can be move. I review the parameters that I input, all seem to be correct according to the backup from Wasino.
    If you have solution to this or any comment/suggestion, please help me out here, the machine has been stopped for several days now, and I really need it back.
    Thank you,

you must check z axıs limıt swic. it s must be clean and dry. its cable is good. !

whıch control your Cnc machıne?
    machıne is new or old !

we need some informations For help !!
    KİNG NOTHİNG

Microinv,
    I responed to this in your other thread. May want to check that one.

Quote Originally Posted by microinv View Post
    Wasino CM-3 with Fanuc OM controller.
    King,
    It is a Fanuc Om cotrol. I didn't see a year.

Stevo

It's fixed

Guys,

Thank you for all your help, also everyone who came to visit my post, the machine is now back to normal. I am greatful to join this site.

Pao

What was the solution??

Stevo

Quote Originally Posted by microinv View Post
    Guys,

Thank you for all your help, also everyone who came to visit my post, the machine is now back to normal. I am greatful to join this site.

Pao
    I have the same problem. How did you fix the issue?