586,009 active members*
4,809 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Tormach Compatible Accessories From Tosa Tool!

Tormach Compatible Accessories From Tosa Tool!

[IMG][/IMG]NEW ! 4th Axis Extension Plate NEW !

Above pictures show the new Tosa Tool 4th Axis Extension Plate. This fixture plate allows Tormach owners to extend the length of their PCNC 1100 table for the purpose of keeping the 4th axis mounted and usable at all times. The basic fixture plate comes with all mounting hardware and detailed instructional video to fully utilize all the capabilities of this exceptionally useful table extension. Imagine never having to take off your heavy 4th axis again! Plate is machined from ground and hardened 4140 steel, custom keyed for a precision fit to your Tormach table and 4th axis. 8 .3750" precision bored holes are for future expansion accessories. (4th axis sine plate coming soon!)

Visit http://tosatool.com/tormachprod.htm for a complete listing of our Tormach Compatible Accessories!

that is similar to something i have been planning on making since i got my tormach.

It is a great accessory, I have sold a few of them so far and they are very handy. I really love the one I have on our Tormach, the wear and tear on my back and on the 4th axis makes it worth while to own one. Let me know if you want me to build you one, I do build them custom also if you are interested in a design of your own.