584,862 active members*
5,363 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > Cost of Cimco DNC Max 4 and Cimco Edit

Cost of Cimco DNC Max 4 and Cimco Edit

does anyone know how much Cimco DNC Maxx 4 and cimco edit is to purchase for a company? Dont need an installer just the software

Your best bet is to contact your local dealer for pricing. It changes from region to region... sometimes quite a bit too! :cheers:

Thanks'
    I found out 350.00 with 1 port + 150.00 for each port after that..

Why would the software price change by region? That sounds very strange....

As a dealer for Predator Software, one price is set and resellers are bound to that price to to avoid this issue. The cost of DNC for Predator is $700 and has a killer CNC Editor included with SOLID NC Verification. Blows the pants of CIMCO and has way more features...

However there stuff does work....
    Greg Mercurio
    Shop Floor Automations, Inc.
    www.shopfloorautomations.com
    (619) 461-4000 Tel

I'm not sure why. I just know it does... not necessarily to Cimco per se, but I do know it does for some software. I've machined in 5 states and 3 countries and have seen the difference personally.

Ok, that makes more sense...CIMCO does not normally change pricing based on area since I run into them sometimes and they have quoted the same price from West Coast to East Coast.

I am sure the price is different in Europe since they can not get as much and the market it down in Europe.
    Greg Mercurio
    Shop Floor Automations, Inc.
    www.shopfloorautomations.com
    (619) 461-4000 Tel