584,817 active members*
5,123 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > problem with ncstudio and cnc router
Page 2 of 3 123

Cool

Welcome to club of the chinese nightmare.From experience the only person who can help is MR SHAKEEL AHMED.You will find his detail in the forum.But untill he reply check the settings of table.Let me know what are your settings in both Machining and Manufactory(password is NCSTUDIO).

Regards

Chinese 6090 MAchine

@ marqcnc, You've bought a IEKH machine?

One of my friends had the same problem. Are you sure you've set the right settings (like enc steps) etc. With the machine of my friend they didn't. I had o figure it all out for him. If you have the IEKH machine, I attached some info which could be helpfull.

Also, make sure the cable of the PC to the machine is well attached, I found some problems with it before. But ofcourse, if all of the limits are red...?

Last: in the (I think) third menu all to the bottom is something like "overide limits" when you click it it will open a window. As long as you keep this window opened, it ignores the limit switches.

Good luck with it! I hope you get better Chinese support then we did
    Attached Files Attached Files

still saaaaaad

Quote Originally Posted by Signengraver View Post
    @ marqcnc, You've bought a IEKH machine?

One of my friends had the same problem. Are you sure you've set the right settings (like enc steps) etc. With the machine of my friend they didn't. I had o figure it all out for him. If you have the IEKH machine, I attached some info which could be helpfull.

Also, make sure the cable of the PC to the machine is well attached, I found some problems with it before. But ofcourse, if all of the limits are red...?

Last: in the (I think) third menu all to the bottom is something like "overide limits" when you click it it will open a window. As long as you keep this window opened, it ignores the limit switches.

Good luck with it! I hope you get better Chinese support then we did
    I did indeed buy this mashine from iehek yes .

Actually , i don't understand nothing of what is going on with that mashine now..it has stopped to move anywhere..may be I didn't set the right parameters ?! I have no idea about what I ve done so far
    so plz plz guide what should I do to set the right parameters and make it working soon cz

a question :

can I change the pci card of ncstudio and replace it with match3 one? would it be working ??

Chinese 6090 Machine

@marqcnc

What's your status right now?

Did you try the parameters in the attachment of the previous post?

And did you try the "overide limits" option?

In any case, when you look to the input / output window, the status of the leds should change when you press one of the limit switches.

At this moment, It's very hard to understand what's the exact status. please try to be more detailed.

Cheers!

[QUOTE=Signengraver;843686]@marqcnc

What's your status right now?

Did you try the parameters in the attachment of the previous post?

And did you try the "overide limits" option?

In any case, when you look to the input / output window, the status of the leds should change when you press one of the limit switches.

At this moment, It's very hard to understand what's the exact status. please try to be more detailed.

Cheers![/QUOTE

First of all I really appreciate your help and interest in my subject ..so many thanks to you and to all the rest.

All I see in the in out bar is y in red color x red color z red color and spindel low rev red spindle mid rev red as well and finally spidle hight rev is red too.

the parameters : I tried a parameters that this company sent to me butt no use the mashine doesnt want to move anywhere.
    I would like to notice that my machine size is 6090 so plz if you know a better working parameters tell me about or help me to ovecome this problem step by step plz

once again thank you so much.

Chinese machine

Hi Marqcnc,

I'm sorry, but with this problem I cannot help you. Check if the fuses are ok, and maybe reinsert the pci card again. Check again all connections to the computer. Also, be sure to pull the emergency!

At this moment, I'm afraid I don't have any more things for you.
    Succes,

Henri

Dear Henri,

I did move the 3 axis via : operation advanced MDI. when i tried this option they move according to the executed shape desinged there ( circle rectangler...) !but manually nothing can be moved

1-What should I do to move the 3 axis plz
    2-I did try the parameters you included in your previous msg .and by the way my machine size is 6090. plz guide me to the next step that may make the machine able to move manually & automatically.

kind regards,
    Marqcnc

Chinese 6090 Machine

Hi Marqcnc,

I'm sorry, but i don't know anything more about schematics or such.

Maybe if your machine is connected to internet, I'm able to have a quick view, but like i said before, I don't know if can help you.

Is the pc connected? And when are you able to check it?

got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Signengraver View Post
    Hi Marqcnc,

I'm sorry, but i don't know anything more about schematics or such.

Maybe if your machine is connected to internet, I'm able to have a quick view, but like i said before, I don't know if can help you.

Is the pc connected? And when are you able to check it?
    Oh God I got it eventually !

Thank you so much everyone who tried to offer me help !

My machine wans't able to move because of a aproblem in the cable that links the Pci card with the machine.

one again thank you everyone .

Regards

i design the shape in Art Cam but how can i use it in Nc Studio the machine made in china the x 600 mm the y 600 mm the z 100 mm how can make the option in nc studio and which one can make x y z zero for piece and which one make it begin engrave

nc studio user manual

Quote Originally Posted by dareformore View Post
    i design the shape in Art Cam but how can i use it in Nc Studio the machine made in china the x 600 mm the y 600 mm the z 100 mm how can make the option in nc studio and which one can make x y z zero for piece and which one make it begin engrave
    which company you bought this machine in China ?

I may send you one nc studio user manual and i think it will be helpful to you. so could you tell me your email ?and we can talk with email/

thanks!

Bryant
    cnc router/laser cutting and engraving machine/cnc plasma cutting machine manufacturer
    www.eternalcnc.com ; [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by cncengraver View Post

I may send you one nc studio user manual and i think it will be helpful to you. so could you tell me your email ?and we can talk with email/

thanks!

Bryant
    the machine from Morn CNC Router model MT-S6060

My problem how to use nc studio i make the shape in artcam and make gcode mm and open it in ncstudio but i dont know how its work how to make x y z axis zero and which one is first

Quote Originally Posted by cncengraver View Post

thanks!

Bryant
    [email protected]

Viroy _NC Studio trouble

Jason,
    install the software firstly then the drive card, so the driver card do not need to be installed separately. This can be divided into several steps:

1. Install Ncstudio software, after the indication of “shut down computer”, shut down your computer.
    2. Install drive card after you turn off your computer.
    3. Restart your computer into the Windows operating system, wait a little while till the completion of Windows auto-configuration, the entire installation job is complete.
    4. Now you can get Ncstudio system running.
    Mike
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
    I have a Chinese router from salecnc.com (model XJ6090), it just arrived and I am having trouble getting it running for the first time. I saw a post that looks like the exact error I am having...
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/commer..._router-2.html

I have installed the PCI card in my windows XP computer and installed ncstudio, but windows still cannot find the drivers. I am a computer tech so I tried searching the ncstudio folders for drivers in device manager... but nothing.
    When I try to run ncstudio, it pops up what im guessing to be an error and then closes.
    That error looks similar to post #13 in that link above.

I did not have the CNC connected to the card at the time I ran NC studio... but I'm hoping that isnt a requirement.

I sincerely appreciate any help
    Jason

Some reasons for your machine....

Abusima,
    1.please check if your material had exceed machine working size,if this,the limit switch will start on to protect by itself(e.g. your machine is 60x90 and your mateiral size is 12x24)
    2.is your machine come back to the mechanical original point??
    please check if these two reasones,
    any unclear pls send me eamil.:devious:
    Mike
    [email protected]

发件人: Hatim Abusima
    发送时间: 2011-10-11 19:45:28
    收件人: mike
    抄送:
    主题: ncstudio
    hello

i have a cnc router from china
    but it is not working.
    i have install the software from nc studio i think at the good way.
    I installed the software and it found the pci card correctly.

I turned on the cnc and then opened the ncstudio software, once i did that the X-Y-Z Axis started to move by them selfs.

when they reached the limit switch's they still continued and started to make a grinding noise so i tund off the main power to the cnc.

when i looked at the software it had an error "limit switch on".

so i think i have bad version of ncstudio

please help me with this

thanks

Question Spindle & VFD Inverter NOT Working

Hello Mike,

I found your advice very helpful regarding the NC Studio installation, however I'm still having problem with running the spindle with VFD inverter by NC Studio.
    My VFD Inverter Brand is (Aut-Drive) and its model No. (DVA-2S0022GS). I can't figure how it should hooked-up with the Controller driver.
    Is this the correct wiring for the spindle & VFD? http://www.salecnc.com/images2/contr...tupCardEng.jpg

PIN 12 = Spindle Low Speed
    PIN 13 = Spindle Middle Speed
    PIN 14 = Spindle High Speed
    Is there any fourth PIN I should hook-up with the VFD? May be ground or +5V pins?

I found a Chinese manual for the VDF inverter: http://ftp.gongkong.com/UploadFile/d...4301800001.pdf
    Can you help me to understand what's mentioned in the table in page 3-6?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Translation.PNG  

Quote Originally Posted by EXLASer View Post
    Rana,
    1,Open Nc.,search" I/O column"
    2,Check the color of x,y,z mechanical original switch:
    find which is green,and check the corresponding axis's state.
    For Z axis,we guess when you define the actual original postion, you move the spindle too high,this leads to the z spindle knock the limit switch.
    Best Regards
    Mike
    XYZ Technologies Ltd.
    [email protected]
    CNC Router Laser Cutting Machine CNC Engraving Machine-XYZ Machinery LLC
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Mike,
    I have also the problem of "Limit Alarm" Emergency stop pressing option in NC Studio. Please help us and guide us. We have check all hardwares which is OK. Butt computer is showing Limit Switch On.
    Thanking you and waiting your reply,
    Rana Tanveer Zia,
    Pakistan

Help me, please!
    How to change motor direction of rotation XYZ axis , at I / O State (Input / Output State), (Software V5.60 Ncstudio)
    Thanks!

Re: problem with ncstudio and cnc router

Hi everyone!
    Im having trouble using my CNC machine!
    I just bought a CNC router from china
    I'm using NC Studio and a PCI card I'de install the software just like you guys said (Install the software, turn off the computer, install the PCI card, turn on the computer, install the drivers and open NC Studio) and apparently the software opens fine but if I press Z+ it suppose to move up but it doesn't move!!
    I've been struggling with this problem for about 15 days and I don't know what to do!
    I've watch like 20 video tutorials and read a bunch of forums but nothing!
    The people that sell me the machine doesn't answer my cuentions :S

HELP SOMEONE!!

Re: problem with ncstudio and cnc router

Hi all,
    I am having problems to run CNC router for glass engraving,
    Its a Chinese make cnc machine model SKS-1224L.
    Have installed the NC studio also connected the machine,
    all was going well till the time the spindle started, and the machine started moving in -Z & -X direction and banged to the frame.
    have stopped working as the machine is started the spindle starts rotating and dashes to the side frame.

Have been struggling through this from past 5 days,
    have tried re installing the NC studio but no success,

plz help as i cannot start the machine as the spindle starts and hits the machine frame so have to do it in off condition....

Page 2 of 3 123