584,812 active members*
5,228 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > problem with ncstudio and cnc router
Page 3 of 3 123

Re: problem with ncstudio and cnc router

Quote Originally Posted by Dhawal View Post
    Hi all,
    I am having problems to run CNC router for glass engraving,
    Its a Chinese make cnc machine model SKS-1224L.
    Have installed the NC studio also connected the machine,
    all was going well till the time the spindle started, and the machine started moving in -Z & -X direction and banged to the frame.
    have stopped working as the machine is started the spindle starts rotating and dashes to the side frame.

Have been struggling through this from past 5 days,
    have tried re installing the NC studio but no success,

plz help as i cannot start the machine as the spindle starts and hits the machine frame so have to do it in off condition....
    Its seems like you have a problem with the limit switches, this video may help you to deal with them.

Hi Dhawal,

Check the ground wire connections. sometimes if the whole circuit is not grounded properly or if any wire of the motors is not connected to ground on the break out board etc. The machine moves on its own. i faced a similar problem while rewiring a chinese router for a client.

Are you in Mumbai?

how install nc-studio and dont error ME:FF03

the controller driver may need to manually installed, its should be an issue with the driver.

Re: help plz experts !

Hello marqcnc,
    I have the similar problem where i can't move any axis. i have bought the cnc from china and card is brand new and software version is 5.4.49 but i couldn't move any axis. What i have to do plese help me

Hello distinct,
    I have bought new ncstudio card but they didn't give me any software. when i asked them they gave me software version 5.4.49 which is in chinese language and i tried to contact them again. they didn't reply. can you please help me with the software. my card runs on version 5.4.49/5.5.55/5.5.60.

The problem that i am facing right now is i cant move any axis in the cnc machine from nc studio software. I don't know why the software is not working because i have done all the connections as they have said.

hi ? if connection is ok. then check about the parameters in software.

Hi,
    I'm having a problem with weihong cnc machine. I've tried reinstalling nc studio many times. But the machine won't move in x, y or z axis due to some limitation. All motors are fine and the command from nc studio is also correct. Something seems to hinder the movement in all of the axis. Like it tries to move but some sort of limit is stopping it. I've tried turning on and off the limit switches from nc studio, but the machine won't budge. The software I'm using is nc studio V5.5.60. Help would be grateful.

V5 version is pirated software

did you solve this problem?
    I have same issue and make me crazy.
    Thanks in advance for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Its seems like you have a problem with the limit switches, this video may help you to deal with them.

I have same problem once I open my nc Studio the motoers are running by itself .. how I can fix this problem and why it's doing like that please need you help

Arrow Re: problem with ncstudio and cnc router

Quote Originally Posted by distinct View Post
    Same problem happened to me with my Chinese cnc machine. However, After I received a newer version of the software from the seller which was NCStudio V5.5.60 , My machine worked as expected and I was able to control it the way I like.
    Dears, I have exactly the same problem. Could you please provide me the right version of Ncstudio 5.5.60? I have asked Weihong directly, but they only want to sell latest version ...

Hello,

could you send me your software and I will try it on my cnc mahine. I feel your trouble is more hardware than software but I would like to check. If the software would be correct then stepmotor drivers. My e-mail [email protected]

A bit off topic here but does anyone have some links for How-to’s on creating tool paths, depth cuts etc in NCS?...or do I need a separate software to create that for NCS?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.s I draw in Vectorworks and recently picked up this 4x4 router table.

You may have a CNC router without limit sensor, and this is not good news.
    In order to operate NC Studio inside the area, you must have to do the Homing function (Control + Home)
    Check your machine if you have limit sensors, if yes, one of them must be broken or not working.

Angry Re: problem with ncstudio and cnc router

Hi.
    I live a real nightmare. I use a 1325 standard chinese cnc machine with a 5.5kw spindle. Z axis loses steps all the time , mainly after changing a bit.
    These are my parameters. Can you help me ?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Machining.png  

Page 3 of 3 123