The machine is a CMS 3-Axis Machine. We use it for wood, kitchen cabinets. It's a large machine, with a bed size of 96" x 48". I'm not very experienced, first time I used one was few months ago, but I do learn fast and have natural ability with anything in the computer area.

We're currently getting 2 errors, Ive posted about these before but didn't manage to get a fix, I'm thinking maybe I posted them in the wrong forum area.

The first is a drill bank error.
When ever were drilling the machine is not retracting the bits. The weird thing is that it's no 1 specific bit that's not retracting. The bits are setup like a "T" on the machine.

The top of the "T" is 5 bits, and the bottom is 4 bits. It's sparatic on what bit it don't retract. When it does happen there could be a 30 second delay and it will retract the bits. We're not getting any error msgs on screen.

The second error is one we got this weekend. The msg on screen is "490 Tools Position Check"

We have tried manually entering the tool code for the tool in the spindle, we've tried cleaning the sensors, taking the shroud off, as well as using m-codes to move the tool changer, and making sure things are aligned.

If anyone has any ideas, can u PLEASE email me as well as replying to this post.

email is [email protected]

THX!