Hey folks, name's Casey. We're having some very disheartening spindle trouble with a Makino A71 (vibration and chatter past 7500 RPM's). We keep getting the runaround from the dealer as they keep trying to get us to believe someone here has wrecked the spindles (just had one installed 2 months ago) but the machine doesn't show that any alarms went off and we only had one alarm and that was on the previous spindle so we know we didn't do it. They also said that the tool changer arm has made contact with the spindle and that could have done it as well. Would the chiller have anything to do with this by over cooling the oil and getting condensation in the oil and seizing it up. We are also running an A81 as well and have had some issues with it as well. Any ideas on this would be GREATLY appreciated. There looks to be an unbelievable amount of great info on this site and I look forward to learning from y'all.

Forgot to add we're only running aluminum on these and nothing else if this is helpful. I'm in the process of taking over my father's company and I'm looking to learn all I can.