584,860 active members*
5,008 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

help with Leadwell MCV-OP

I am trying to use an old Leadwell MCV-OP with which I am not completely familiar. I am trying to figure out how to enter my diameter offsets for each tool on a 6 tool program. I have found the tool registration screen where it allows you to enter MG value for magazine position, tool number and a third column for a value called D. This column only allows one character and the books I have do not tell me what the expected parameters are for that character or what significance it has. I am fairly certain that there must be some place on here to enter the values for my tool diameters but cannot find it. Can anyone help me ?

I have one leadwell mcv-op with mitsubishi meldas m3/l3 control and 16 tools in magazine.if you have same ,I want to help you.Also I think this is the value-distance from spindle nose to magazine-my value is about 150.I am realy sure the D is distance but you must to know what is your distance.

What control do you have? It sounds like it has tool life option and the D may mean dull tool? The value of the single character is 0 or 1?
    Just a guess, hope it helps.

I am having Leadwell MCV-OP model(1992) with fanuc OMF control .I am facing problem with ATC .I need electrical diagram of the same.can anyone help me?