585,575 active members*
3,688 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

need Fanuc 10T help

i have a Hitachi Seiki Hitec-Turn 25M with Fanuc 10T controls and i am missing some of the parameters for my G-code canned cycles. Can anyone please help?

thanks,
    Brett

Brett,
    We need a bit more information. What exactly is the problem and what do you need? Do your canned cycles work? Is it the options for the canned cycles? Is it custom codes that are not working? Was all of this working before now it does not? Did you loose all of this data and now you are trying to re-enter it?

You need to be specific.

Stevo

sorry there Stevo. i don't know if the machine had canned cycles before we got it. the machine is very old and i am kinda new to learning Fanuc programing. i have a list of parameters, but i don't think it contains any params to enable most of my G-code cycles. If i try a G71 or G83 it alarms and says "illegal G code" and i'm kinda tired of typong it out in long hand. LOL if you need more info than that please let me know.

B

Brett,
    I apologize for the late response. I am trying to get caught up on responses and PM’s.

Can you post or send the parameters that you have as hard copy and the ones from the machine? They would be from 9100 thru about 9140 or so. I will take a look at them and let you know what you have installed in your machine.

Did this work before?

Stevo