Hi all,

I bought a Chinese CNC router wich I received a few days ago, it´s not an Excitech router, but as far as I´ve seen it´s identical. It came with a DSP controller, and the "UsbCam" driver and the Signtek program to be installed on a PC.

I installed the driver and then the program, but when I opened the program I found all the menus and options were in Chinese! I connected the DSP to the PC, and the red LED started flashing (which means the DSP was recognized by the program). Then I only had to find the way to change the program from Chinese to English, so I blindly clicked all the options. At some point, a progress bar appeared. I don´t know what i did but, after that, my DSP stopped working at all... Oh my good, I think I deleted the DSP firmware!

Now if I turn on the DSP, I can´t see the logo and the "Go to home?" question anymore. The screen and the red LED light up, but no matter what I do the screen is always blank (no text, no logo, nothing).

I asked about this to my vendor and they told me I could reset the DSP memory by pressing the OK button and switching on, but it didn´t work. I´m not sure if they will be able to give me a fast solution, and of course I don´t want to ship the DSP to China for repair because I´m eager to start using the router as soon as possible.

My guess is: if I was able to delete or overwrite the DSP memory from the Signtek program, I should also be able to restore it to its original settings. Am I wrong?

I know many of you have a DSP controller which is identical to mine. Do you have any suggestion to solve my problem?
Could anyone send me the English version of the Signtek program?

I know there is an English version because Shannon posted an screenshot here:
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showth...t=56099&page=2
But I can´t find the program to download anywhere.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!