585,749 active members*
3,830 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > Are you glad to have bought a Chinese made CNC Router?
Page 11 of 13 910111213

Re: Are you glad to have bought a Chinese made CNC Router?

Quote Originally Posted by chev55 View Post
    rocket67,yes being busy with my real job and waiting for it to arrive

Rose is who Ive being dealing with, shes away for a week (getting Married)and too the engineer that kept an eye on my production.Got to be good!!
    Looking at getting them over for a week to help us set up everything they way we need it (I think it will be money well spent,especially having met them)
    Will keep you informed.

Jinan K-flying Technology
    www.tk-cnc.com
    be carfull of this website link , its malware

falacncrouter Guest

Buying a Chinese cnc router is good. Firstly need to choose a specialized one but not the lowest price.

Hello,

For all considering purchasing a Chinese CNC machine. I am currently in the process of purchasing a 1325 12hp ATC machine from the Chinese company Blue Elephant. I will be posting the whole experience I had in dealing with this company shortly.

Andry

Smile Re: Are you glad to have bought a Chinese made CNC Router?

Quote Originally Posted by frank131313 View Post
    i plan to buy 2 mores cnc, already have a biesse rover S FT 1536... satisfied with this product but find it expensive ... i have contact Blue Elephant AccTek and OmniCNC... one cnc for woodworking and the other one for textile ... does someone have good (or bad) expereriences with theses company and can advice me for the cnc i am looking for ...

thanks folks !
    How many spindle and with which controller? [email protected]

The controller is the NK260 control system. There is only one ATC spindlle with an 8 piece auto-tool changer.

hwarang Guest

Test for administrators. This post will be deleted momentarily.
    Many Thanks,
    Mike

Good Morning

I have a small business, and I am interested in buying CNC to work in wood or PVC.
    If it is aluminum it would also be good, but it is not a requirement.

Working area 2500x1850x250 minimum.

I like this because it has an option to work on the side see in the photo.

Someone here has already bought this company that can give me the opinion of quality and assistance, and if I do not get home an empty box

Www.acctekcnc.com

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Inked170620110023370_LI.jpg  

We can offer you CNC ROUTER.

Ann Yang
    Qingdao Baijite CNC Machine Tool Co., Ltd.
    North Head Of Wangtai East Road, Wangtai Town, Huangdao Dist.Qingdao, Shandong, China
    Email:[email protected]
    Cell:0086-13553014383 (Whatsapp & Wechat ID)
    Facebook:Ann Yang
    https://www.facebook.com/ann.yang.9655

I order my ACCTEK 6012 on 05/16/2017 and it shipped today 07/072017...woohoo!!!

Overall it was a pleasant and very efficient process with no problems at all....until the received my final payment. Still hope and believe the machine will be perfect.

Communication became very difficult with them NOT receiving any of my time sensitive emails. To all out there consider using FAX of maybe even FEDEX or at least an email service that verifies receipt of your important emails.

Now I just hold my breath and wait. Will keep everyone updated!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat104 View Post
    I order my ACCTEK 6012 on 05/16/2017 and it shipped today 07/072017...woohoo!!!

Overall it was a pleasant and very efficient process with no problems at all....until the received my final payment. Still hope and believe the machine will be perfect.

Communication became very difficult with them NOT receiving any of my time sensitive emails. To all out there consider using FAX of maybe even FEDEX or at least an email service that verifies receipt of your important emails.

Now I just hold my breath and wait. Will keep everyone updated!
    good. I am waiting to answer how the delivery went and if the quality of the machine will be expected. Many photos, please

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

Holding my breath!

Camera is loaded with new batteries and is ready to go. Will take tons of pictures and video when it arrives.

Did you buy yours with the base table? I chose to buy the table top and build my own (heavy duty) table.

Holding my breath!

Camera is loaded with new batteries and is ready to go. Will take tons of pictures and video when it arrives.

Did you buy yours with the base table? I chose to buy the table top and build my own (heavy duty) table.
    I still have not bought mine.

I am afraid, I see some people say well others say evil, invest € 10,000 for me and lots of money.

I see...I was very afraid of buying anything from China. The temptation of saving so much money made me choose to "roll the dice".

They made it easy and the "buying" process was super easy and the responsiveness was much better than any USA company.

The "hiccup" came after the sale, import related paperwork has been a real "problem child" so far. I would suggest that you email, fax or even FEDEX all paperwork that they need. It seems that NONE of my time sensitive emails of the forms were NEVER received.

STRIKE 1...as we say in the USA. 3 strikes and you're out.

Quote Originally Posted by awest486 View Post
    Hello,

For all considering purchasing a Chinese CNC machine. I am currently in the process of purchasing a 1325 12hp ATC machine from the Chinese company Blue Elephant. I will be posting the whole experience I had in dealing with this company shortly.

Andry
    I just placed an order for 1318 with 4th axis rotary on June 27th and still waiting on some confirmation of being built. I dealt with Tom Zhang

I see...I was very afraid of buying anything from China. The temptation of saving so much money made me choose to "roll the dice".

They made it easy and the "buying" process was super easy and the responsiveness was much better than any USA company.

The "hiccup" came after the sale, import related paperwork has been a real "problem child" so far. I would suggest that you email, fax or even FEDEX all paperwork that they need. It seems that NONE of my time sensitive emails of the forms were NEVER received.

STRIKE 1...as we say in the USA. 3 strikes and you're out.

Whenever I purchase a machine from China I use a freight company to complete and file all of my custom's and import paperwork. They handle everything and the cost is inexpensive. Absolutely a smooth operation getting the machine to your port.

Send an email to the manager of Blue Elephant, Jack Zhang to get confirmation.

Someone can help me.

I was thinking of doing a CNC, but I think I'll buy in china, the company Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd.
    Does anyone know or have experience of buying from them, that can give me some counties?

The machine has a working area of ​​2000x3000x300.
    It will have two or three spindles in the air (I have not decided yet), one of them works horizontally and the others vertically.
    Do the Spindle 3kw have enough power to work on solid wood?

The purpose is that you can machine doors (locks and hinges) and at the same time cut MDF wood boards (the benchmark 2000x3000) See photos.

The machine has 8-wire step motor (FL118) and driver (YAKO 2811).
    I'm afraid that the machine will lose footsteps, so I asked for servo motors.
    I was recommended YASKAWA servant but they cost a lot of money, so I was told they could for the 750w Leadshine servant for little more.

Does anyone know these brands? Both us in step and in the servants.
    Think they better served with which?

Another thing that is not pleasing to me is that of DSP (I think it is the program that controls the machine).
    I think this is not practical, so I asked for mach3 (because there is a lot of stuff on the net to learn) they said they work with them but they confirmed with the company and it does not work, because it has 3 spindles.
    I was given a choice between DSP A15, we also have NK105 or NCStudio 53C.

I wanted something that works like mach3, where I read any unimportant drawing from another program in g-code and simple to operate.
    What do they recommend?

Lengths
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Os 3 Spindles.png  

Hello, friend,

according to the photos you offer, I think you are in the market of wood doors, cabinets or furniture making. To make these, you need to work on MDF, solid wood mainly.

First, the 3 spindles are very good for you to finish all the work, including the locks and hings. Besides, for cutting, why not install a larger power spindle? such as 6kw+3kw+3.7kw spindles

For the control system, if you are not familiar with the cnc, NCstudio 53C is better for you, working on computer, seems easy for a newer.

---------Jinan UnionTech Machinery Co., Ltd.-------------

[email protected]
    Whatsapp: +86 15562572550

NO, I ordered a 6012 from ACCTEK and haven't received it yet.

ACCTEK took about 9 weeks to ship it and though "not too bad" it was longer than they promised. Dealing with them was very good overall, though THEY chose not to ship it the Port of Entry that I had contracted for and that is the root of a major problem for me.

End result; both m & my wife decided I would have been much better off with an American made machine despite the fact that it would have been more. My experience is the REAL cost of the machine is $2500 or more higher than whatever is quoted. Plus it'll take 11 - 13 weeks to receive it! I'm only guessing since it's still not here although it was order May 16, 2017.

This was to be my first CNC machine and now I'm think I should have chosen a "different" hobby.

SUCKED THE LIGHT OUT OF IT FOR ME.

NO, I ordered a 6012 from ACCTEK and haven't received it yet.

ACCTEK took about 9 weeks to ship it and though "not too bad" it was longer than they promised. Dealing with them was very good overall, though THEY chose not to ship it the Port of Entry that I had contracted for and that is the root of a major problem for me.

End result; both m & my wife decided I would have been much better off with an American made machine despite the fact that it would have been more. My experience is the REAL cost of the machine is $2500 or more higher than whatever is quoted. Plus it'll take 11 - 13 weeks to receive it! I'm only guessing since it's still not here although it was order May 16, 2017.

This was to be my first CNC machine and now I'm think I should have chosen a "different" hobby.

SUCKED THE LIGHT OUT OF IT FOR ME.
    I hope you do not find yourself abusive.

I copied your complaint, and I sent it to ACCTEC.

I want to see what response from the person who wants to sell me one.

As soon as your machine arrives you can do a review with photos of the machine and with details of finishes and etc?

Page 11 of 13 910111213