I am still waiting for a response from IMService so I am going to try here.

I am having trouble getting my Sherline lathe to work with the Deskcnc's software. I figured out my Mill setup and have the axis's reading correctly vs. the readout on the screen and all appears to be working correctly but when I switch over to the lathe and start doing "MACHINE SETUP" on it nothing seems to be working correctly. I unplugged all the mill wires from the control box and plugged the lathe wires into the corresponding axis terminals. I was hoping to save the mill setup and the lathe setup separately to minimize entering data once the machines were configured.

1st. The DRO on the PC screen does not see the axis (either X or Z), I can jog the axis with jog buttons but the DRO only reads .002 - .003 of movement.

2nd. The screen shows a really small picture of the x and z axis on the screen, when I move the mouse cursor around the screen it shows 200.00"??? I've even tried moving the mill settings (for X and Z )into the lathe setup to try and correct this but have had no luck.

All the hardware works fine for the mill and I am using the same controller box for the lathe so the only difference is the servo motors and machine.

Is there a link on the web giving the same details in setting up the lathe as there is for the mill? Something that would show the variuos tabs from the "MACHINE SETUP" but for the lathe would be great.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. John Bender Jr.