585,727 active members*
3,956 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

need help rover biesse 24

hello I have a rover biesse 24 and it liked to set up some auxiliaries that exist for these you conspire and they are mounted in the cars that arise and they serve so that to put the pieces on top don't play in the suckers and when if it puts her conspires in work go down and the piece is in the suckers...
    somebody gets to some pictures of those applied pieces in the it conspires... thank you...

foto
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cnc.JPG  

Didnt understand any of it...can you try in some better english? I was operator on rover 23 , maybe can help

Quote Originally Posted by majstor76 View Post
    Didnt understand any of it...can you try in some better english? I was operator on rover 23 , maybe can help
    thanks for your help...i need some pictures of detail of those pieces marked by me in that picturer to see as that this set up for me to set up because to 24 that I work she doesn't have
    thanks...

Sorry , cant help you. I removed those lifters from Rover to be able to get rails closer

I am not sure I fully understand, but if you are trying to retrofit a machine with the lifitng bars it is somewhat of a detailed project...several mechaincal, pnuematic and PLC additions will have to be upgraded. If you are looking for replacement lifting bars, I recommend to customers they simply reverse engineer ( measure the ones they have ) and make a program to machine replacements.
    Hope this helps!

Mark T.
    www.cnccustomservices.com

thank you for the help but I have an assembly outline but he would like to see detailed pictures to have the certainty that the assembly was correct but for this week I will put pictures here of mine conspires.
    thanks to all by the help.