585,705 active members*
3,835 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12
    Hi, My name cncrobots.

EXLAS photos

Hi all
    as I promise I am posting some of our early cutting and engraving using EXLAS 1280 Last cutting and engraving products..
    1-Over look to the EXLAS . nicely designed I have to admit.
    2-inside motor very nicely fixed & Professional ball screw lifting table with 2 motor drive
    3-side reflecting mirror, easy to be alignment.
    4-excellent output cutting and engraving wood at very high speed.
    5-side door looking to power supply and controller.
    6-Clean acrylic cutting.

My over look of the machine and its performance for our work, we are very pleased with the results. Sharp and clean cutting acrylic and wood. Engraving we do need to do some tricks in Photoshop and get excellent result from the EXLAS. For any architect need to do models, I hardly recommended over the EPLOG, it is much easy to handle and faster and cheaper. My advice don’t get 80w power you will not need it , 60 is better for us, we do have plane to get smaller EXLAS 6040 instead of fixing our EPLOG, re filing the 25w laser and getting new mirror and lens will cost us more than 2.5k. adding lettil more than we will get new small EXLAS in office.
    Mohammad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1020061.jpg   P1020071.jpg   P1020068.jpg   P1020077.jpg  

P1020076.JPG   P1020065.jpg  

Double color board SAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by cncrobots View Post
    Hi, My name cncrobots.
    Please check sample of new exlas
    cheers!
    Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails engraved.jpg  

Kabli,really appreciate your comment and interest in it..
    would you sare us some good experience with this supplier??
    quality, price and after sale service.
    I decide to go for a two head laser engraver and don't want deal with unresponsive seller If we don't keep calling, emailing,they don't response at all.
    Thks
    CRBM

Quote Originally Posted by kabli View Post
    Hi all
    as I promise I am posting some of our early cutting and engraving using EXLAS 1280 Last cutting and engraving products..
    2-inside motor very nicely fixed & Professional ball screw lifting table with 2 motor drive
    6-Clean acrylic cutting.

My over look of the machine and its performance for our work, we are very pleased with the results. Sharp and clean cutting acrylic and wood. Engraving we do need to do some tricks in Photoshop and get excellent result from the EXLAS. For any architect need to do models, I hardly recommended over the EPLOG, it is much easy to handle and faster and cheaper. My advice don’t get 80w power you will not need it , 60 is better for us, we do have plane to get smaller EXLAS 6040 instead of fixing our EPLOG, re filing the 25w laser and getting new mirror and lens will cost us more than 2.5k. adding lettil more than we will get new small EXLAS in office.
    Mohammad

Merry Christmas and Happy 2011.

Dear all who care here,

The whole team of XYZ Machinery wish all freinds a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Best Wishes.
    XYZ team
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xmas9.jpg   merry_christmas.jpg  

Updates for EXLAS LASER

Hi Kabli,
    Updates some more clear machine photos with paper samples,you can see the cut is very sharp and clear!!
    16% power of 80w laser tube,spped 200mm/s
    Cheers!:violin:
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by kabli View Post
    Hi all
    6-Clean acrylic cutting.

Mohammad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EXLAS1410LASER.jpg   DSP_usb_port_1613.jpg   DSC_2437.jpg   DSC_2428.jpg  

I also would like to share my experience but with woodworking machine.

First of all I have to say that I'm impress of this machine. The precision is excelent and speeds are quite impresive.

In the begining I've got some problems with Panasonic Servo Driver (It was panasonic fault). But the main reason i decide to tell about it was perfect support from Mike (e-mails skype etc.).After determined source of problem We was sended damaged part and about two weeks later I was surprised see it again.

I will agree with Sound Wave, I was very pleased to impressed with the quality. A part damaged during shipping was immediately replaced.
    My only complaint thus far is that they have been building equipment long enough to provide a complete and understandable operators manual for both the equipment and LaserCut the software.
    They are not alone in this, why Chinese laser manufacturers do not see the importance in updating their manuals like they have improved their manufacturing quality is baffling to me.

Apart from that, I would definitely purchase from them again.

Service inquires are answered very promptly during their business hours, which unfortunately for me are 12 hours ahead in time.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Shea View Post
    I will agree with Sound Wave, I was very pleased to impressed with the quality. A part damaged during shipping was immediately replaced.
    My only complaint thus far is that they have been building equipment long enough to provide a complete and understandable operators manual for both the equipment and LaserCut the software.
    They are not alone in this, why Chinese laser manufacturers do not see the importance in updating their manuals like they have improved their manufacturing quality is baffling to me.

Apart from that, I would definitely purchase from them again.

Service inquires are answered very promptly during their business hours, which unfortunately for me are 12 hours ahead in time.

Ken
    We are currently updating the manual. In 2 weeks it'll be back from the editor, and new pics will be updated. It will be much easier to understand in English from here on out. P.S. email me at [email protected] if you want a copy of the new manual when it comes out.

EXLAS1280 actual sample and machine pictures!

Dear All friends,
    Here updates some nice pictures of EXLAS1280 150W Laser Cutting Machine:
    1.EXLAS 1280 150W for Austrilia clients.
    2.Industrial chiller(CW5200),Air compressor and Exhaust fan.
    3.Sample 20mm hardwood sharp cutting by 150w Reci tube.
    4.Sample Stamp engraving by 150w Reci tube.
    More details pls inquire us by
    [email protected]
    Regards/Mike
    CNC Router Laser Cutting Machine CNC Engraving Machine-XYZ Machinery LLC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EXLAS1280_150W_01.jpg   EXLAS1280_150W_02.jpg   EXLAS1280_150W_03.jpg   EXLAS1280_150W_04.jpg  

Sorry for the delay on the manual, when it came back from the editor I saw the need for a lot more information to be in the manual, I'm in the process of adding more to it.

How does your PID settings look… I would speculate your stepper motors are oscillating at rest a fraction of a degree?

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Wave View Post
    I also would like to share my experience but with woodworking machine.
    Skąd jesteś Sound Wave? Coś mi tu zalatuje partyzanckim marketingiem z Chin.
    CNC lasers, constructions, service

Hello Cinematic2 we bought XYZ 1325 woodworking ploter with HSD spindle and we are fully satisfied.

Jeśli chcesz zobaczyć maszynę to pracuje koło Otwocka w firmie STX

Wish Thanksgiving Day to ALL

Dear ALL friends there,
    Wish you and your family have a warm"Thanksgiving Day"

All best wishes from
    XYZ Machinery~:wave:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thanksgiving2.gif  

Smile EXLAS X4i Laser Machine New Developments

Dear All,
    Please kindly check NEW Developments about EXLAS LASER on YouTube:

EXLAS X4i ALL-IN-ONE Model Laser Engraving Machine!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXEsotIHWl4]exlas x4i laser ALL IN ONE model - YouTube[/ame]

EXLAS X4i Auto focus Functions!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TU2PQuz9Vo]autofocus exlas x4i laser cutter Further more contact mike at xyz-tech dot com - YouTube[/ame]

Further more pls inquire us:[email protected]

EXLAS X4i laser integrated design

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Wave View Post
    Hello Cinematic2 we bought XYZ 1325 woodworking ploter with HSD spindle and we are fully satisfied.

Jeśli chcesz zobaczyć maszynę to pracuje koło Otwocka w firmie STX
    Dear Slawomir,\
    This is Mike,hope all is fine with you and your family!
    How is your machine working? any help I can do, just feel free to let me know, recently we also improved our X3 lasers,
    and we also started selling new X4 series and X4 series EXLAS laser 6 month ago. if you want I can send you some pictures later.
    Thanks in advance!!

With best regards....Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p1_EXLAS_X4i_Integrated.jpg   p2_EXLAS_X4i_DSP wih usb port.JPG   p3_EXLAS_X4i_exhaust fan.JPG   p4_EXLAS_X4i_chiller.JPG  

Re: EXLAS X4i laser integrated design

Quote Originally Posted by EXLASer View Post
    Dear Slawomir,\
    This is Mike,hope all is fine with you and your family!
    How is your machine working? any help I can do, just feel free to let me know, recently we also improved our X3 lasers,
    and we also started selling new X4 series and X4 series EXLAS laser 6 month ago. if you want I can send you some pictures later.
    Thanks in advance!!

With best regards....Mike

Hello!

Where do I buy this one?
    How much? Ship from USA?

Thanks !

Re: EXLAS series laser machine

Hello,

Could I get some pricing for the exlas HP 6050 please?

Thanks,
    Mark

Page 2 of 2 12