585,973 active members*
4,133 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > help please with scm routech cnc machine

help please with scm routech cnc machine

Need some help if you can help please with scm routech cnc machine

Still need help?

Service SCM BR Guest
    Salmankh, Whats the problem?

i have a routech 2p routomac two tables

we need to calibrate
    some one
    can i help me¿

we need to move the machine
    regards

Service SCM BR Guest
    yes you need to level and calibrate the machine every time it removes from place.

the machine is level

how can i calibrate?
    with software?
    do you have any procedure?
    regards

first , the machine was moved other place

Nivel was work with presicion nivel

Once level, you should not need to calibrate anything unless the settings are missing in the controller. I moved my SCM twice with no problems in terms of loosing the positioning since those settings are written to the configuration files. The controller reads the encoder, and each revolution of the motor (and encoder) is a specific distance based on the lead of the ball screw making it mathmatical. Unless you were to change ball screws to a different lead, there is no need to change those settings, and those are the only settings that control positioning. If I remember right, my Routomat 2p had a lead screw of 20mm/rotation on the X axis and 10mm/rotation on the Y and Z axis. I don't recall the encoder count, but it's probably going to be something like 500 ppr before quad-encoding.

If the settings are lost, you'll need to be more specific about what machine you have, what controller you it is using (some older machines were Bosch and newer machines had several different NUM models), the lead of the ball screws on each axis (distance from one thread to the other), and the number of pulses per revolution of the encoders you are using. From that, you should be able to calculate the settings for the configuration.

Otherwise, it's not possible, IMHO, for the machine to change it's positioning with the same settings as it left the factory with. It's all mechanical, so there is never any change in how far one turn of the motor will move the table or head. The parts are precision machined, so unless they fail there should not be a change in the distance moved per rotation from simply moving the machine.

is Routomat 2p routech
    with control NUM 1040
    X Y V Z

Now in this moment i have a trouble
    the machine not start , button start not on
    No move in manual with F6 does not work
    regards

why the machine not moved?

It sounds like the machine turns on, but the servo motors do not? Usually, if the servos are not turning on it is because there is a fault detected at one of the many sensors. It could be that the air pressure is too low, or it could be that the table is sitting on one of the limit switches. I could also be any number of other sensors around the machine that tell the computer that it is normal and ready to operate, or not normal and should not be allowed to operate. These sensors are there to prevent you from operating the machine when it will damage itself.

The 1040 is newer than my machine, which had a NUM 750 controller. I'm not sure how much your machine uses relays, but these machines are getting old enough now that a relay could fail and cause the same problem. Without seeing the machine in person, it is very difficult to say what exactly is wrong. I can only suggest that you look the machine over for sensors and verify that none of them are tripped.

i am checking
    i found a troubles the control dont work
    the ouput there is not nothing

i