585,741 active members*
5,175 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > New!2200W 3000~10000RPM BLDC Motor Controller
Page 12 of 13 210111213
    Quote Originally Posted by cjdavis618 View Post
    At this time, I have NOT gotten anything replaced. However, I had no problems with Keling about this, this was an issue with Zhang and the motors. I was offered by Keling to refund, but I want the motors and controllers more than the refund. I opted to work with Zhang.

I have been contacted by Zhang and he has told me they are shipping me a new set to test against the old, and report on the status. IF... I ever recieve it, I will get it in place asap to compare and create a new writeup and see what the improvements are.

I'm really looking forward to it, but I am being much more cautious this time around before I post any details.

Zhang, what is the status of the motor set? Have they been shipped out yet?
    hi Chris
    these days we are doing some test in machine factory ,Now all have tested ,and i will sent the new driver to you this week ,and i have get your mail about you address ,i will sent them you By DHL

Best regards
    zhang

My mail : [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Kung fu panda View Post
    hi Chris
    these days we are doing some test in machine factory ,Now all have tested ,and i will sent the new driver to you this week ,and i have get your mail about you address ,i will sent them you By DHL

Best regards
    zhang

My mail : [email protected]
    Thats great news Zhang, as soon as Chris has his new controllers I hope he will test them and let us know how they are working. Once the motor/controller are tested I will be ordering a set from you right away.

You can bet I will. I will say that the message from Zhang today is re-assuring. I will be glad to get my mill going and do some comparison tests.

Any recommendations on tests anyone regarding cutting? Obviously steel will be one test with both profiling and facing..

any news on this one?
    has anyone received a new drive?

I did recieve the new drive this week.:banana: I haven't used the mill in months and trying to get my work area cleaned up to start it all up. I will have some results this weekend to post.

If anyone has any specific tests between the old and new 1100W controllers, please let me know. I promised Zhang that I would review them so I could show the difference and just need some ideas on what problems others have had. I know there were some users that had more trouble than I did with the last controllers.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the issues are resolved and we have a product that can do what is needed.

this is fantastic news.
    i cannot wait as i am ready to pull the trigger and order the 2.2kw kit for my bf30.
    i am guessing some steel tests or face cutter testing at low rpm will show the differences with the old controllers.

Quote Originally Posted by grf View Post
    this is fantastic news.
    i cannot wait as i am ready to pull the trigger and order the 2.2kw kit for my bf30.
    i am guessing some steel tests or face cutter testing at low rpm will show the differences with the old controllers.

Hi

The sample i sent to USA ,Chris have test it for along time ,and he have posted some videos of running the system in steel which is more than the other controller would allow him to do. he tell me the controller is a success already. he will post on the forum and tell everyone the conclusion.

I am very happy ,and thanks for his test work do for us

zhang

[email protected]

Drive Board

Chris,
    Have you had time to test the board and motor, I have the same one and am anxious to see if the updated board will work.
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Praymond1209 View Post
    Chris,
    Have you had time to test the board and motor, I have the same one and am anxious to see if the updated board will work.
    Pat

Hi Pat
    Chris is injured in a car wreck ,you can see below ,
    this is his forums
    Hey everyone. Just wanted to post what was going on since I haven't been out here much lately.

Motor and controller are running fine but I haven't been able to post any more videos because I was injured in a car wreck and can't get around much. My shop is and wasn't the place for a person on crutches and I am just now starting to get back around after having knee surgery. I will try my best to get this done soon, but it has given me the time to do some cad work for things to cut.

I am not concerned about the motors torque any longer and I have cut a good bit of steel on it and all parts turned out great. I am very pleased with the new system. My spindle noise because of that dang spline though, well that is another story. Working on that though.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/bencht...dle_mach3.html

Good News

So Does this mean that those of us that purchased the original motor/control can expect to get updated controllers to replace the defective ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Praymond1209 View Post
    So Does this mean that those of us that purchased the original motor/control can expect to get updated controllers to replace the defective ones?
    I, too, would like to know what Zhang intends regarding all the defective controllers he has supplied.

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf69 View Post
    I, too, would like to know what Zhang intends regarding all the defective controllers he has supplied.

guys, I will do special suppport on the updated controller if you need. Please contact with me privately, and we can talk further.

my e-mail: [email protected]

guys, I will do special suppport on the updated controller if you need. Please contact with me privately, and we can talk further.

my e-mail: [email protected]
    I want to see real evidence that this setup can do serious work. Any positive comments from Chris should be read in conjunction with his initial enthusiasm for the defective setup.

Zhang, please say on this forum exactly what you mean by 'special support'.

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf69 View Post
    I want to see real evidence that this setup can do serious work. Any positive comments from Chris should be read in conjunction with his initial enthusiasm for the defective setup.

HI

you can sent message to chris to ask the test ,maybe you can see this forum,and contact with him ,i hope he is better now ,he told me he is injured,now is recovering,can not do much heavy work

Redirecting...

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/bencht...dle_mach3.html

zhang

HI

you can sent message to chris to ask the test ,maybe you can see this forum,and contact with him ,i hope he is better now ,he told me he is injured,now is recovering,can not do much heavy work

zhang
    zhang,
    that does not answer my question to you which is:

feedback

I have bought the motor and drive from wang ,already three months , works pretty good .
    the problem (Low-speed - small torque) was solved .

:banana: post some pictures of that bad boy! :cheers:
    thanks
    Michael T.
    "If you don't stand for something, chances are, you'll fall for anything!"

I have read through this whole thread. What a saga. I feel bad for the people that had to wait so long. Has everyone received their replacement drivers? I notice Keling is not stocking these. Is this a product people should buy, or is there a better alternative?

There are better, equivalent priced options out there! Check sig for more info.

I was offered a replacement for my original board for another $190 + ~$60 shipping. Couldn't decline quick enough!
    http://www.hmsnz.co.nz

I see the Adlee motors, and those look good. I don't see anyone on my side of the planet that sells them (USA).

Page 12 of 13 210111213