5,027 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Exclamation 21 system error

21 system error, no comunication between pc and nc
    after replacing battery and clearing MRJ-2 This fault came up,

Exclamation 21 system error MAZATROL 640M

Anybody familiar with this fault??

What is the exact alarm you are getting? Is it a windows alarm or are you getting this on the alarm diagnosis screen?
    Did you replace the battery in the NC or the MR-J2? What do you mean you cleared the MR-J2? Did you reload the parameters to the MR-J2?

Quote Originally Posted by onthebumper View Post
    What is the exact alarm you are getting? Is it a windows alarm or are you getting this on the alarm diagnosis screen?
    Did you replace the battery in the NC or the MR-J2? What do you mean you cleared the MR-J2? Did you reload the parameters to the MR-J2?
    21 system error is always in the screen, But when I was looking around i went to the MR-J2 and as soon I get in, a message came up "PC-NC_I/F_ERROR" then down this, "[IMG]![/IMG] The read error occurred between the NC and the personal-computer. 0001" I close this message and another came up,
    "Communication error between personal computer and the servo amplifier, Check Connection."
    Then I closed this one and another window came up,
    "SPECIFICATION CHECK FOR CONNECTED MR-J2-CT"
    It can not distinguish between the Rotary Axis and the Linear Axis, For communication error. Wich do you want to connect the Rotary Axis or the Linear Axis?.

Error 21 is a software alarm and it may be because one or more of your MR-J2s lost its mind. I'd reload the MR-J2 parameters like onthebumper mentioned.

What machine is this? and how did this all originally start?
    It's just a part..... cutter still goes round and round....

Also check the MR-J2 drives. They should be flashing some alarm on them. If they are blank or have a solid display when the NC control is on then one of the drives is bad or you have a communication problem to the drives.

21 SYSTEM ERROR

The problem was in one of the MR-J2 drives, Someone changed a switch that is on the front of the drive, The LED screen in the front of the drive has to digitals numbers and on the right side has a switch with numbers (0 to 10) and letters (A to F), I have four drives and none of the drives can't have the same number, so two drives were using the same number(2), I have to go to the MR-J2 and check the axis settings and give them the right number. I WANT TO GIVE THANKS TO EVERY PERSON THAT TRY TO HELP ME,THANKS ALOT

Mazak 640M System Error 21

I see you have fixed your problem.

But just to add,
    we had the same issue, thou it was actually our Hard drive that had failed.

take care!

Re: Mazak 640M System Error 21

Guys, I'm having the same issues on the Mazak integrex 300 640..Where exactly is the MJ-J2 driver located? Please help!!

Re: 21 SYSTEM ERROR

Hi guys, I found out one of the MRJ drives is bad, showing solid number 88. What is it mean? and how do I fix it? Do the batteries need to replace? @ MR-J2-200CT

Any input would help, please.....

Re: 21 SYSTEM ERROR

This is related to memory error. Try initializing the drive unit. If it doesn't work then the drive control card needs to be repaired