585,573 active members*
3,582 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Fanuc Eprom

Fanuc Eprom

Does any one have any information about

fanuc eprom types and exchangeable eeprom types ?

(group)
    *~~Darwinian Man, though well-behaved, At best is only a monkey shaved!~~*
    *__________If you feel inclined to pay for the support you receive__________*
    *_______Please give to charity https://www.oxfam.org.au/get-involved/_______*

chinese? I don't know chinese!

Fanuc EPROMS

In case of Fanuc OM, PMC M board will have 2 EPROMs (OF1 and OF2 27C256)

We have eprom sets to upgrade Fanuc 03 adn 6 controls to have serial port Drip feeding for DNC. Different controls use differetn Eproms. Dpends what it is Fanuc 0A, B and C can use differnt types. Some fanuc 3 controls use different Eproms and have a switch for the diferent types others do not. YOu need to check the chip type. YOU can get them from different manufacturers as long as they are the right type. Fnauc 6MBII can use any 2764 eprom

Graham Young
    Memex.ca

USUALY THE BEST ADVICE ON THE OLDER FANUC CHIPS IS READ THE LABLE OF THE ORIGINAL AND GET ONE THAT HAS THE SAME NUMBER, THE SPEED IS NOT AS IMPORTANT, BUT SOME OF THE OLDER CHIPS ARE PROGRAMED AT A DIFFERENT VOLTAGE. YOU CAN BURN UP SOME PROGRAMERS IF THE WRONG VOLTAGE CHIPS ARE USED

Been down that road..

I have been thru the headach and months of research, mostly the search.
    If give the specific type of Fanuc your dealing with, as well as what your trying to acompolish, we might be able to help more.
    I personally have a Fanuc 3M, which we basically had to reverse engineer, and finally get the correct ladder/logic info in it.
    For a fanuc that old, if your having issues, its more then just the E-proms on the motherboard, which are the ones that get changed out if your trying to upgrade to a drip feed for that paticular controller.
    But also, on the Fanuc 3, the PC1 card contains the machine ladder logic, and without a specific match for the machine, you got a lot of work tracking it down.
    Drop me a line, if it is a Fanuc 3 your dealing with, I might be able to help you out. Just rememebr, need the specific controller, "Fanuc ?what?", and the numbers on the motherboard will also help. I have several different fanuc manuals, which may have info you need.

Re: Been down that road..

hello!...do you have the binary files of the master card A16B-1010-0210/16D of the Centrum 3000 punch press...they are OE1, OE2, OC1, and OC2...the executive software version is 0130-11?