585,581 active members*
3,886 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Problem with DSP controller RZNC 0501

Problem with DSP controller RZNC 0501

I have just got my CNC router working really well with V-Carve Pro at school, now all of a sudden the DSP controller (RZNC 0501) is playing up. When I plug in I get a message which quickly flashes on the screen - "Is boot loading .......... please wait", but nothing happens. I feel I may have accidentally re formatted the system or something. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do to fix the problem? Using the DSP controller with USB stick is perfect for me because students can do all of the prep work and just give me their USB stick when ready to do the machining. Hence, I don't really want to go to a breakout board and Mach 3. for example. Any help would be very much appreciated

when this hapenede to me ronny from exertec sent me this it worked for me

1.please find the PC to DSP black cable , before you connect dsp to pc, please pressing the green "ORIGIN/OK" button all the time, then connect the dsp to pc, means, give power to dsp, 5 seconds later, release your finger, means, don't press it. then you'll see "Start modes: Normal start and Emgentcy progr", please choose the "Emgentcy progr" to format the dsp controller. then adjust the correct parameters and try to use the dsp , see if it works well.

2.When it says "not enough memory to run file please delete some files", means , you have copied so many files to dsp controller, please remove some of the files that you don't use, you can remove from menu--advanced pro setup--file maintennce--delete file. then try to use the dsp , see if it works well.

3.If the above solutions can not solve your problem, please "reinstall the dsp program ZHBUSB"

Richard

Talking You're a magician Richard

Richard, I just watched Melbourne Victory thrash Gold Coast 4-0 and I thought that was fantastic, but this advice you gave me has surpassed even that satisfaction. IT WORKED!! Thank you very much, I (and my students) are for ever in your debt.

Not a problem
    been throught that before know how anoying it can be
    when your machine wont work.

Richard

What if we updated the logo and now we get a blank screen?
    It seems nothing works
    Thank you in advance
    Mark

I have RZNC-06 type laser cutting machine, the DSP unit does not control to machine. Because the display not stability Allways move like push the buttons change the menus itself, I upload the file from pc there is no problem. But I don't use the machine from DSP.
    Help me please

RZNC-0501 NOT RECOGNIZED

hello masters!
    i have a problem with a new "rznc-0501". i connected the usb and installed the "usbcam.inf". the driver ok, but when I try to open "ZHBUSBConnect_E.exe" it shows me a message:

"Can not identify USB communication protocol, please contact dealer and employ latest version!"

then after pressing "OK" i get another message:

"Failed to create empty document"

and it doesnt open the program, what can i do??
    CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

Best regards
    Andi Demiraj

@Richard, I know its been a while since ur post but.......Thanks for Sharing......Its a life saver.

@Andi, I was getting the same message, It may seem odd but I found out that after removing my antivirus program it works well.

Best regards,
    Mehtab

Richard... I'm have the same blank screen/DSP 0501 problem you described... ready to go to Mach 3 and new boards because your Roctech "fix" didn't work for my pendant. Have you had a problem since? Is there anything you can suggest before I return the pendant to the Chinese router manufacturer? It's a brand new machine. Thanks! Austin
    [email protected]
    lazybear

HELLO EVERY BODY.

THIS IS ASIM FROM PAKISTAN.

WE ARE MANUFACTURING CNC ROUTERS, WITH WORKING AREA 1525mm X 3700mm.

ANY POSITIVE INPUT / SUGGESTION WILL BE APPRECIATED.

REGARDS

aiuto inavvertitamente ho formattato in parte il mio RZNC 0501 COME POSSO FARA PER RIPRISTINARLO

Re: Problem with DSP controller RZNC 0501

Hello everyone,

Do you know any reason why my DSP controller is not receiving/reading the usb files?
    I go through the controller menu, i pick the "u disk file", apparently it tries to read (usb pen light flashes) but is not showing the files of the usb. I thought it might be from a bad usb pen, i tried with a new one, and nothing...

Any clue/suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Problem with DSP controller RZNC 0501

Hello
    Does anyone have firmwear for DSP 0501